• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I believe the less time spent in this existence the better but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all. No matter what I will only see the peace of non-existence is desirable which is why I'm disgusted by humans who are so obsessed with prolonging the meaningless suffering of others. The option to die in peace should be there at all times and to want to deny that from people is unnacceptable, I've been trapped here for 23 years too long all because we exist in this hellish anti-suicide society where humans do all they can to stop others escaping from this meaningless and undesirable existence, they wish to make us slaves to suffering even know existence was so cruelly imposed in the first place.

I see existence as very burdensome and harmful as all existence does is create pain, torment, needs and suffering that were all completely futile and unnecessary in the first place, I don't see any value in prolonging suffering and believe suffering is best avoided under all circumstances. I'd prefer to leave sooner but of course I'd prefer to never exist at all as there are no disadvantages to not existing yet in this hellish existence there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

It's disturbing how in existence there is unlimited potential for agony and torment yet humans wish to make it into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape, the more time spent trapped here truly just means more opportinites to suffer, under all circumstances I'd prefer to not exist as the true problem undeniably lies in existence itself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, Immensevoid, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
without our birth right to die we are nothing but a bunch of fucking slaves to the government i'd left 19 years ago at 18 years old now 37

Reactions: Immensevoid
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I believe the same for my case too. There's definitely an inverse correlation between how long I stay in existence for and how much I would be in peace

Reactions: myusername890 and Immensevoid
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It's so agonising to suffer for so long knowing it's pointless, we die anyway so it's just a horrifically unnecessary amount of suffering.

Reactions: myusername890