WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I mean I can't begin to describe the dumbass feeling that I feel. It's so stupid and unrealistic. We don't technically work together but we work in the same department so I see him everyday. He's just so perfect and nice to me. Well he's nice to everyone so I shouldn't feel special or whatever but.. there's just something about him that makes me want to love him. I know I shouldn't and I know it's a hopeless case and he's way out of my league etc but I can't control how I feel. I feel stupid for feeling that way. Ive never felt like this in my whole life. It's a strange feeling I can't describe. I've always been professional and maintained a good work ethics by all standards but how I feel about him makes me weak. It's starting to show when I interact with him. Ya know the little stupid things you involuntarily do when you're around your crush. Except he's more than just a crush. Please help how to make it stop?. Other people are starting to notice and I'm scared. I didnt think I would ever lose control like that. It's pathetic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy, LittleBabyNothing and DeadButDreaming
Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
I can't really give you advice here, but I don't think you're dumb at all. Falling for a coworker, especially one you talk to regularly, is par for the course.

Reactions: WitheringAway and LittleBabyNothing
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Shoot your shot,op. Chances are he already knows or suspects by your description of the situation. Though I have to admit it sounds like you're talking about infatuation instead of love since love would require you to actually get to know him as a person rather than a co-worker. Either way I hope everything works out in the end for you.

Reactions: WitheringAway and LittleBabyNothing
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Now this is triggering.

tumblr_n0y9y0af5N1trmf5co4_500.gif

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: lofticries and LittleBabyNothing
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Confront it? Currently, however unrealistic, all possibilities are still possible so unconciously you'll behave in a manner to express your desire.
If you can find a way to talk more with him you'll have a basis to respond realistically around him. He may not be all you imagine, he may see you as more than you think, he may just continue as now... Once you know more your feelings will come more in line with reality. i hope the reality is something pleasant for you.

i can't be with the man i love. i don't want to move on from him so occasionally i allow myself a daydream of Us to escape the longing and sasness of reality for a while.

Reactions: one.way.out and WitheringAway
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
"Out of his league" - why are you giving yourself such distance to other people. He might be really great, but what stops you to be great too? I would go in in your place, it might work or not, but skipping those moments in your only single life, good or bad, is pointless from my point of understanding. Good luck.