• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Why is it assumed that everybody must have both good and bad in their life? As if good and bad must come in equal amounts for everyone. What if its like 1% or less of good and 99% bad? What if you have never felt any happiness in life?

• Aww..
Reactions: OnlyMercy, Marawa, Cookiedough8956 and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
It's how your brain interprets it. Everyone's different. I'd rather be a single celled organism.
Nice pic btw. Reminds me of stuff most people will never have or even see. Sorry, cheers today

Reactions: Marawa
Umbra

Umbra

Trans Girl
Mar 15, 2019
Nothing is inherently good or bad. Stuff like this sounds like all of the pseudoscience bs that people love to believe in. Especially when people refer to some kind of spiritual balance.

Reactions: OnlyMercy and Prideathwish
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
It's how your brain interprets it. Everyone's different. I'd rather be a single celled organism.
Nice pic btw. Reminds me of stuff most people will never have or even see. Sorry, cheers today
Exactly. Whilst it is true that much of life is about perspective, every individual has a breaking point beyond which he will seek to end his pain by any means necessary. The only true question to address is whether the current circumstances you find yourself in have pushed you to your limit?

A prison cell is small, but it's large compared to a casket.