diaryofadg

diaryofadg

Leilei
Oct 5, 2024
In less than four hours Ill (probably, if everything goes well) be dead.
The reason I don't feel as sad as I probably should is because I have this weird thing where I feel like I'm the only real person and everyone else is fake and I was put here as a punishment. I guess Idont a hundred percent believe that though if I'm writing notes.
My birthday wish has been death since I was ten. I prayed every night for everything to disappear. I finally wont have to remember or go through abuse anymorei
I'm so happy

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dai, Tonkpils, AtheistCDsissy and 11 others
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Safe travels, my friends, I hope you finally find the peace you've been searching for. What is your method?

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and wren-briar
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
In less than four hours Ill (probably, if everything goes well) be dead.
The reason I don't feel as sad as I probably should is because I have this weird thing where I feel like I'm the only real person and everyone else is fake and I was put here as a punishment. I guess Idont a hundred percent believe that though if I'm writing notes.
My birthday wish has been death since I was ten. I prayed every night for everything to disappear. I finally wont have to remember or go through abuse anymorei
I'm so happy
💔🤗

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
I finally wont have to remember or go through abuse anymorei
it's always bittersweet knowing that so many of us are here because we were treated so unfairly by others before... i'm so sorry life has led you here. i hope you are able to find the peace you seek.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. Safe travels and good luck! I hope u find peace!

• Love
Reactions: Tonkpils
bandoscii

bandoscii

Jun 29, 2024
Wish the best to you ❤️ hope everything goes well and you will achieve the rest you want