• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023
Asked a close friend from college if she wants to meet up. She said she and her daughter are really suck with the flu, and taking a rain check, and said next time

I thought, there's probably no next time. But I said, sure, next time.

Sometimes I think I am over doing it, over dramatizing my planned ctb. I can go out and get hit by the car, and there's no need for so much planning

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thesaddestgirl and Forever Sleep
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Sounds like avoiding the date "next time" is usually a denial.

I think overthinking its common, i have a shitty summer left until i can do something.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Asked a close friend from college if she wants to meet up. She said she and her daughter are really suck with the flu, and taking a rain check, and said next time

I thought, there's probably no next time. But I said, sure, next time.

Sometimes I think I am over doing it, over dramatizing my planned ctb. I can go out and get hit by the car, and there's no need for so much planning
Being hit by a car might not be successful, I do understand why you would take proper planning etc if you want to complete your ctb ….

LadyApple

LadyApple

We just want to go home early.
Feb 17, 2020
I'd always meet up with you my friend. RIP