K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
I am attaching a book of Ukrainian Cuisine one can use as a tool to honor and remember the plight of our friends suffering terribly in Ukraine. May this horror end! Right now, the only bus I want is the one to Kiev, to take up arms against Putin the svinya! Love to you all!

Attachments

• Ukrainian0cuisine.pdf
    8.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: My_name_is_Luka, houseofleaves, LastLoveLetter and 8 others
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
May god be on our side and guide our Ukrainian brothers and sisters towards safety, Amen.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Depressed Cat, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Manaaja, omoidarui, whatevs and 5 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
My OpSec is nonexistent so I'm no authority on the matter... and I'm not saying Kim and her pdf's aren't trustworthy, but seeing this post just reminded me of something. It's always a good idea to be careful downloading files including pdf's from strangers. A family member of mine received spy and ransomware specifically from a pdf of vegetarian recipes.

I won't be downloading it but I'd like to know what some of these recipes are if anybody wants to post a screenshot for us! I wonder if Ukrainian and Russian cuisine is similar. I've heard Ukraine uses more duck and pig, and Russia uses more fish and chicken.

On a side note, they stopped stocking the best brand of Kimchi at my local shops, and I can't help but think that's because it was made in Russia. šŸ˜¢

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves, user_name_here and deleted
K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
It seems so weird to post a pdf of... Recipes (?) Like why not just past the text, or a URL link, ora YT link... But you upload a PDF for people to Download?
I think all of you are right. I found this book on Archive.org as I find most everything else. I was just tossing this up as Uktainian plight is front and center in my mind,
That said, good to be cautious. Weird fucking world we live in. I don't use technology outside of a flip phone, a Chromebook and my t.v. (hardly ever used lately), so am not up on IT at all, nor would I grasp it. But I've downloaded dozens and dozens of PDF books (you can choose the format) from the Internet Archive with nothing weird, odd, anything, Have shared with friends, They've never reported anything strange. Been doing this for years. I just tried to modify post, but I can't delete. But you can go to archive.org and look it up. Nothing nefarious here. Now I've got to disable account again. You just stopped Kim from C'ing the big B.

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves and Depressed Cat