• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hey there,

despite taking an antiemetic, it will be (highly) possible, that I will vomit when I will have my attempt. It wont happen directly after, maybe half an hour later, but I need to prepare for that case. Iam pretty sure, that it will happen when Iam unconscious, so I want to make sure that I will suffocate from my own vomit while Iam unconscious.

Therefore it's important to keep my body in a specific position. Definetely not lying on the side, but on my back, head a bit lifted, maybe a comfy pillow. But I also want to make sure, that my head stays in its position, not turning to the side. I already chose a nice place where Iam going to do it, but there are no "devices" where I could attach something. Its a place in nature, gras, trees, bushes around me. I wanted it to be a really peaceful setting with a nice calming sight.

So... how likely is it, that my body moves while Iam unconscious? Might be a stupid question, maybe unconscious really means no movement at all, but Iam not an expert. Its high likely that I will pass out after 3 to 10 minutes max, so I only need to prepare for the shit that could happen after I got unconscious.

I would apprciate your feed back.
best regards

PS: around 6 weeks to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori, a.hamza.13 and 1 other person
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
I guess that was the last thread I wrote here... Was worth a try.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and a.hamza.13
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you're unconscious, I have no idea what might "move" you. Perhaps heaving from vomiting, but I don't see how that would be enough to turn you over onto your side, certainly not onto your stomach.

• Informative
Reactions: Alessa
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
Nobody can know how YOUR body will move or react with the trauma it finds itself in. We don't even know how our OWN bodies will react!

• Informative
Reactions: juna and Alessa
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
But maybe you guys know what kind of position might be the best to go with. that would already help. I threw some logic based ideas in, but there might be stuff I havent considered yet.

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
What u will be using to ctb? 3 minutes sounds like N.

Reactions: Alessa