• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
Is there a way to use Nitrogen gas without leaving behind a telltale mask or tank? Is there a way to use it so that it appears that you died in your sleep?

I'm 53, childless, alone and living with temporal lobe seizures on a daily basis, clinical depression, severe anxiety and chronic physical pain.

I'm in the considering ending my life and my suffering stage.

I have a heart condition and it would give me a rare sense of peace of mind if I knew that I had the option of a method that would allow my remaining family members to believe that I died peacefully in my sleep of natural causes if my situation were to become even more unbearable.

Yes, I'm making that this is a well thought out decision.

Your help would be truly and genuinely appreciated

• Love
Reactions: Kawaii_Shoujo215, Antiquated, Lautronjay and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Can't think of a way to not leave behind the mask and tank. You need the mask and tank to become unconscious and after unconscious, you, obviously, are unable to remove the mask and tank yourself. The only way is if someone else removed them for you after you ctb. But, that is an entirely different can of worms, because now we're talking about assisted suicide.

Reactions: WanderingWater and outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Is there a way to use Nitrogen gas without leaving behind a telltale mask or tank? Is there a way to use it so that it appears that you died in your sleep?

I'm 53, childless, alone and living with temporal lobe seizures on a daily basis, clinical depression, severe anxiety and chronic physical pain.

I have a heart condition and it would give me a rare sense of peace of mind if I knew that I had the option of a method that would allow my remaining family members to believe that I died peacefully in my sleep of natural causes if my situation were to become even more unbearable.

No--Only way would be to find a CTB partner, someone who also plans to CTB after they get rid of your tank, regulator/flowmeter tubing and mask for you--Because it is illegal to assist someone to commit suicide---Do your family members know that you are suffering from depression?

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022

Sarco pod, I bet it took years before the government make it legal, haven't heard anyone used it before but yeah it's been on the news and display since 2018 and keep postponing

Reactions: obafgkm
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
Can't think of a way to not leave behind the mask and tank. You need the mask and tank to become unconscious and after unconscious, you, obviously, are unable to remove the mask and tank yourself. The only way is if someone else removed them for you after you ctb. But, that is an entirely different can of worms, because now we're talking about assisted suicide.
Thank you for responding.
No--Only way would be to find a CTB partner, someone who also plans to CTB after they get rid of your tank, regulator/flowmeter tubing and mask for you--Because it is illegal to assist someone to commit suicide---Do your family members know that you are suffering from depression?
Because I'm giving thought to ending my life I've informed my family that my overall health is not good, and it isn't, I don't want to emphasize my depression because my, probably unattainable, wish is for them to believe that I died of natural causes.

The death of someone that you have a connection with is never easy to deal with but at natural causes are easier to accept.

Thanks for your response. I appreciate you trying to help.
Sarco pod, I bet it took years before the government make it legal, haven't heard anyone used it before but yeah it's been on the news and display since 2018 and keep postponing
I guess a Sarco Pod won't be something that we'll be able to find on the shelves of Walmart.

Thanks for your response.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I know a case where someone helped with the nitrogen method and removed everything after the person died and left. They used a diving equipment (fullface diving mask, regulator, adapter and nitrogen cylinder). The father of the dying person called a doctor 1 or 2 hours after the person died. The doctor certified a natural death.

So you would have to find a person who would do that for you. If you find somone, I would recommend to do it before bedtime, so you will be found next morning. All marks in your face from the mask will then also be gone. If you need further information about this method and the required equipment, send me a PM (no chat).

Reactions: again and toforigivelife
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
I know a case where someone helped with the nitrogen method and removed everything after the person died and left. They used a diving equipment (fullface diving mask, regulator, adapter and nitrogen cylinder). The father of the dying person called a doctor 1 or 2 hours after the person died. The doctor certified a natural death.

So you would have to find a person who would do that for you. If you find somone, I would recommend to do it before bedtime, so you will be found next morning. All marks in your face from the mask will then also be gone. If you need further information about this method and the required equipment, send me a PM (no chat).
Thank you for this suggestion.

I wish I knew someone who could help me that way.

It would take someone who clearly understood that I am making a personal choice so that there would be no residual feelings of guilt and someone who completely understood what I'm up against so that we could really talk this out so that, again, the other person was not left with any damage.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Just using a Sarco pod alone suggests that you committed suicide and did not die of natural causes. Not to mention that they cost upwards of nine or ten thousand dollars.

The only way that I could even remotely think of to make ctb by Nitrogen possibly appear to be some kind of natural death, short of someone else removing all the equipment after one CTBs, would be for the Nitrogen to be transferred out of the tank into some innocuous type of "enclosure" of some type found in most homes (don't ask me what that would be), and then breathe in the Nitrogen from there. But, it won't have the pressure anymore once remove from the tank, so if you can breath in enough this way, I have no idea. You'd have to breath the Nitrogen in without a mask, or tubes, or any apparatus, and not be found "inside" whatever this "thing" is, and, maybe, be able to fall down near it once unconscious. And when someone found you, this "thing" that held Nitrogen for you to breath in would just be a normal thing that was always in the house and would contain no more Nitrogen. Maybe you could make an "ice mask" that was large enough to hold enough Nitrogen to ctb which would then melt. How far out there is that? I guess you would be all wet when they found you, and that would raise suspicions, too, though. I doubt anything like this would be successful. Another far-fetched idea would be to attach all of your Nitrogen equipment to a trained large animal that would leave after you ctb (maybe it could be trained to leave upon hearing a certain sound that you could have set-up to be played once on something). See how far-fetched one has to reach to come up with a way to remove equipment once dead?

Hey, another way I just thought of is to get yourself and your equipment on the back of an open truck, ctb with your Nitrogen near the back of the open truck, and once unconscious, hope you pass out and fall towards the roadway while the truck is moving. Attach something to the mask and the truck so that the mask will be ripped off you when you fall onto the roadway. You may even be hit by a car, which is sort-of a natural death, at least by accident.

I think the ice mask, or maybe even an ice enclosure, pressurized with Nitrogen, is the best bet. Just can't get past the becoming all wet part, though. :wink:

• Yay!
Reactions: k1w1
S

Sun n showers

Student
Jul 4, 2022
Thank you for this suggestion.

I wish I knew someone who could help me that way.

It would take someone who clearly understood that I am making a personal choice so that there would be no residual feelings of guilt and someone who completely understood what I'm up against so that we could really talk this out so that, again, the other person was not left with any damage.
Are you in uk?

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
Are you in uk?
No, unfortunately I'm in the U.S.

Are you looking for someone to help you out with this method? I'm sorry that I'm on the other side of the pond or else we could've worked something out.

S

Sun n showers

Student
Jul 4, 2022
No, unfortunately I'm in the U.S.

Are you looking for someone to help you out with this method? I'm sorry that I'm on the other side of the pond or else we could've worked something out.
Yes. Thank you