hematomatema

hematomatema

Student
Feb 29, 2024
Wanted to do something fun before I go so feel free to ask me anything about me (within reason lol) before I'm out. Was nice seeing this forum (and sorry for the 3 posts within an hour - I promise each one was worth it!)

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Tony24, SVEN and 8 others
dawgballz2

dawgballz2

Oct 2, 2024
Do you believe in an afterlife? What method do you plan to use? Cats or dogs? Any tattoos? Favorite plant? Thoughts on psychedelics? When did you know this is ultimately what you want? Any advice on how to get the courage? Hopefully I gave you enough to answer, you shouldn't be left high and dry in your final hours.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
Are you going to listen to music when you do it? If so what's on your playlist?

hematomatema

hematomatema

Student
Feb 29, 2024
Do you believe in an afterlife?
I don't believe in one but I hope there is one. Alternatively (what I actually prefer) would be reincarnation. Different body, different circumstances, different brain, even if I'm a person again, I don't care, that'd be lovely. Just not me preferably.

What method do you plan to use?
Nicotine. I've made a few shill-y threads on it so I won't go into too much detail but there's a 250ml bottle with around 3-4x the lethal dose sat in it (I forget) right in front of me looking oh so lovely. It does not smell oh so lovely and I can imagine it's not going to taste oh so lovely either, but it is what it is. I might have to wash it down with something. Oh well.
Cats or dogs?
Cats. I own 8 dogs but I love cats far more (not to say I don't love my dogs!)
Any tattoos?
No, I was hoping to live long enough to get a few of some references from my favourite pieces of media but that seems largely pointless when you're going to be a stinky old corpse in like a day. Can't get everything you want unfortunately :/
Favorite plant?
Lavender. I love the smell and I have some oil of the stuff that I'm going to spray all over my body and on my bed while I die. Love the royal purple of it too, it's just so beautiful.
Thoughts on psychedelics?
Never got to try them but I don't think they'd be much help - a lot of my problems are a lot more organically ingrained (that is to say, rational and immutable. Sucks but again, is what it is.) Heard MDMA is nice though - I think that's a psychedelic? That'd be the closest solution to my problems.
When did you know this is ultimately what you want?
About 3 hours ago, but I decide basically every other day I'm going to CTB. Today's just the most promising day for it and I actually have the means for it now (was waiting for a paycheck to get all my shit together but I couldn't even do that - I'm still missing domperidone unfortunately so there's a nonzero chance I throw it all up and then have to go into work later :meh:)
Any advice on how to get the courage?
Fuck knows, I was hoping someone would tell ME. I just plan on chugging my glass while thinking about absolutely nothing just to get it out of the way and to avoid the inevitable rancid taste.
Hopefully I gave you enough to answer, you shouldn't be left high and dry in your final hours.
Thanks, you're a real one. If I wasn't going to kill myself over my 100 other reasons, getting 0 replies and 12 views on a thread might have been the next straw to break the camel's back :pfff:
Are you going to listen to music when you do it? If so what's on your playlist?
Hell yeah brother. I love Boa as well as a lot of prog and alt rock so my playlist is packed although I have a sneaky feeling I'm not making it more than 10 songs in before I can't hear it over the vomit flying out of my throat or before I physically cannot hear it anymore due to a mushy inactive brain. That aside, the ones that are at the very top....

1. Twilight by Boa. Certified banger.
2. Duvet by Boa. See above. God I love Boa.
3. Brillarosa by Fuerza Regida. One of, if not my best online friend has been sharing his playlist with me for a month or so now and I fell in love with this song. Not a clue what it's saying but the vibes are immaculate. If you see this S. (I should probably redact his name, it's a bit blatant... :/) you're a real one
4. Something in Hebrew 15 by Assaf Amdursky. The same as Brillarosa but I woke up one morning and it was autoplaying. Same immaculate vibes.
5. Good Looking by Suki Waterhouse. I like this one too.

Those be the top 5

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ladylazarus4, rotten and CantDoIt
J

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
What are you using to mask the taste of nicotine? It's horrible, very bitter and burns your throat!

hematomatema

hematomatema

Student
Feb 29, 2024
What are you using to mask the taste of nicotine? It's horrible, very bitter and burns your throat!
I'm expecting as much, I might just have to use a crappy combination of a low amount of water (to prevent it from being all thrown back up so fast) alongside Tic Tacs to mask the taste. Not a whole lot I can do about the bitterness and the burning but eh. Maybe I'll eat something small as well. If anyone has any suggestions LMK cause this would be quite useful.

Reactions: Jessectb
dawgballz2

dawgballz2

Oct 2, 2024
Thanks, you're a real one. If I wasn't going to kill myself over my 100 other reasons, getting 0 replies and 12 views on a thread might have been the next straw to break the camel's back :pfff:
What are those reasons, if you don't mind saying? Obv not gonna try to talk you out of it, just genuinely curious. Couple other questions, fresh water or the ocean? Tea or coffee? Favorite season? #1 thing you wish you could've done? Favorite food?

hematomatema

hematomatema

Student
Feb 29, 2024
What are those reasons, if you don't mind saying?
I struggle with feeling empathy towards other people a lot, something I absolutely despise. Not sure the reasoning behind it. Maybe I have ASPD, maybe I'm just depressed to the point of clinical apathy, maybe I'm just so out of touch with my feelings...whatever it is, it sucks ass. Add to that the fact that I am very likely cupioromantic (definitely related to the first point in some way) as well as possibly asexual (both of which are things I wish I weren't in the slightest, God I wish I could feel that level of love for someone) and you have a recipe for a very suicidal human. Oh, and last but not least, my crown is thinning. Maybe not as severe as the first two but I sure do like my long hair, and I'm not too ecstatic about the idea of going on Finasteride and Minoxidil for the rest of my life, or having to take testosterone blockers or whatever to try and regain some of my hair (I haven't lost that much yet, it's hardly even noticeable when it's wet, thank God, but it is happening.)
fresh water or the ocean?
Love the ocean. Never been a fan of fresh water, although I'll be honest that might be tainted by the fact that the U.K's freshwater is either full of sewage, heroin needles, or both if you're particularly lucky. The ocean isn't much better but it's big enough you can ignore it!
Tea or coffee?
I can't lie, I don't fuck with tea or coffee. Tea, I've never tried but I don't like hot drinks in the first place. Coffee, it just tastes like dirty water. I stuck to just drinking a fuck ton of Coca Cola for caffeine.
Favorite season?
Winter, on the off chance there's snow. I also love the dark that winters bring early into the afternoon. It's incredibly pretty.
#1 thing you wish you could've done?
Get a romantic partner who I truly loved and who truly loved me. I suppose this ties into the first point again though.
Favorite food?
I gotta hand it to spaghetti and meatballs with cheese or a good double quarter pounder burger. Can't decide.

dawgballz2

dawgballz2

Oct 2, 2024
Thanks for chattin fella, I hope you find peace, best of luck, sleep well.

• Love
Reactions: hematomatema
hematomatema

hematomatema

Student
Feb 29, 2024
By the way for anyone interested in the method I'll be using this thread as a little bit of a journal for what to expect if I don't immediately get knocked out like
Breaking Bad Chuck Mcgill GIF by AMG Music Group

For the record: My dosage is 72mg/ml nicotine, 250ml of solution, making it 18 grams. Lethal dose in most instances is 4; I expect I'll throw the vast majority of this up but I hope it'll be in my system for long enough to take effect. No antiemetics because it'll take too long, just nicotine and maybe water. And thoughts and prayers. Will begin at somewhere between 9-9:30AM BST I reckon.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrOptions, NearlyIrrelevantCake, GalacticWarrior777 and 1 other person
C

ctb2soble

The people who never frown eventually breakdown
Sep 29, 2024
By the way for anyone interested in the method I'll be using this thread as a little bit of a journal for what to expect if I don't immediately get knocked out like
Breaking Bad Chuck Mcgill GIF by AMG Music Group

For the record: My dosage is 72mg/ml nicotine, 250ml of solution, making it 18 grams. Lethal dose in most instances is 4; I expect I'll throw the vast majority of this up but I hope it'll be in my system for long enough to take effect. No antiemetics because it'll take too long, just nicotine and maybe water. And thoughts and prayers. Will begin at somewhere between 9-9:30AM BST I reckon.
Best of luck! Hope the nicotine isn't too nasty and you find peace quickly.

• Love
Reactions: hematomatema
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
No idea if you are still with us but either way- thank you for introducing me to Boa, I took a listen to your top songs and goddamn I love Boa and had never heard of them.

hematomatema

hematomatema

Student
Feb 29, 2024
I fell asleep bro ;-; I was gonna do it at 9:30AM and next moment I look at my phone it's 2:30PM this shit so ass

On another note, I had second thoughts about doing it so I'm not sure about doing it in the next few days, so :/ Not really sure what the best course of action is here. I could try again tomorrow morning but again, second thoughts, had a weird burst of hope and "I don't need to CTB, everything might turn out alright" but it might just be delusion at this point. Who knows!!
Why are you choosing nicotine as method?
Easy to buy, quite effective if you don't throw it up, makes you go unconscious. I can't get a hold of SN and I've heard conflicting things about it so I had to use what I could.
No idea if you are still with us but either way- thank you for introducing me to Boa, I took a listen to your top songs and goddamn I love Boa and had never heard of them.
They're just so peak, great minds think alike

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and binturong
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
On another note, I had second thoughts about doing it so I'm not sure about doing it in the next few days, so :/ Not really sure what the best course of action is here. I could try again tomorrow morning but again, second thoughts, had a weird burst of hope and "I don't need to CTB, everything might turn out alright" but it might just be delusion at this point. Who knows!!
No need to rush into it. Death can wait, if you're feeling up to trying out living still, might as well :)

Reactions: Hotsackage
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Just go in peace, I don't have anything else to ask or add, but tomorrow is another day. All the best

killorbekilled

killorbekilled

depressing manhwa reader
Oct 3, 2024
Don't force yourself to live, but don't die if you are going to regret it.

TenThousandTrees

TenThousandTrees

The ocean washed over your grave
Aug 25, 2024
Hey, glad you're still here! No harm in riding out the wave of optimism and seeing what happens.

Also just wanted to say I didn't recognize the other names but I too adore Boa and Suki Waterhouse, great picks!