Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
* Notice!

I live in South Korea. In my country. it's ILLEGAL to tell or write the method & the detailed description(case by case) about suicide.
Assisting suicide also. Anyway, for preparing unexpected situation, I shall never write 'any method' but 'only my story'.

* Story

My mother has type 2 diabetes, she has taken medication for that.
She used to bring a bunch of pills, and I used to looked at them for a long time.

One day, nobody was at home except me. About 40 pills were taken with plain water.
It, it was terrible! very, very bitter! That awful bitter taste made my face distorted!

Since I had eaten some cakes and sweets, I could feel something late at night.
First of all, I felt severe cold and hunger. I started to talk slowly and inaccurately. My whole body was shaking.
I became dopey. She asked me why you were weird a bit. But I pretended to be usual.

Then I went to my room. I endured hunger, cold during late night. About midnight, I fell asleep and fainted.

After my fainting, my mother recalled that she had forgotten to take drugs.
Then she noticed I had attempted suicide, called 119(In USA 911).
Fortunately, my liver and kidneys are normal. But In those days, they were knocking the death's door with me...

Oh, I expressed my resentment to doctors! Now I apologise.
Nevertheless, I regret sometimes. I am confused for now. Though, I have to live... for a while. For a while...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, not-2-b-the-answer, Belaya Noch and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm glad your liver and kidneys are okay!
Interesting story. You've been through a lot.

I almost caught the bus last year! Was in a comma for 2 days!

Reactions: Blue Rose