O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
All doors in my house are made from chipboard and have dents from my punches in them. Broke glass in a cabinet door in the kitchen recently. Broke my laptop, it was from 2012 and had a broken screen, couldn't acess bios, not that sad about it but miss it already haha. Do u have bouts of anger too?

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I do. Ones I smashed the tv in the living room. Few mobile phones in the wall. Ones someone tried to attack me with a knife, and afterwards I had no sleep, wondering is he going to survive the night or I should look for more private alternatives. I didn't even had to touch him. I simply smashed him with my heavy desk, many times till I'm convinced we had an understanding. It was self defence only in the beginning. An all the tough guys were kind of shocked when they came to see if I needed help. I hate that day and night.
Once some idiot threatened the life of a friend of mine. We just talked. He said, that he don't cares about his life. I was so happy when he said that. I got all in my mind, even the place. But he understood the reality of my look somehow-when I said "that works for me." He never touched or talked to my friend again.
I'm like that since a kid. I'm not into bullying or smashing people, but when someone attempts to hurt me Or force me to do what I don't want - I get very cold.
Whatever I say in such condition or do afterwards, there is a good reason for that.
Lately I started to skip the talking part. This pandemic stuff did something to the logic center of many people's brains.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: overcomingfear
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I get impulsive anger I guess but never translates into into much physical stuff. Might throw a small object to one side at most.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i don't get truly angry anymore, but when i get near that point, i start throwing small objects like pencils or break them with my hands. i also tend to kick my drawers.

this is embarrassing to admit, but when my mental health was much worse, and i was much more sensitive, i would take a kitchen knife and stab my walls. if i didn't do that, i'd punch them (but i'm weak, so i didn't leave any dents in the walls).

Megadeth

Megadeth

Aug 1, 2020
I used to never get angry, usually just mentally but these past few months ive been very violent and have been getting very angry pretty easily as well. I usually just sleep it off now if i can.

Reactions: overcomingfear and Tiredofitall2323
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
i don't get truly angry anymore, but when i get near that point, i start throwing small objects like pencils or break them with my hands. i also tend to kick my drawers.

this is embarrassing to admit, but when my mental health was much worse, and i was much more sensitive, i would take a kitchen knife and stab my walls. if i didn't do that, i'd punch them (but i'm weak, so i didn't leave any dents in the walls).
Glad you're better now. I think i am too. Breaking things is kinda stupid
I used to never get angry, usually just mentally but these past few months ive been very violent and have been getting very angry pretty easily as well. I usually just sleep it off now if i can.
Glad to see another metalhead in town

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I take it out on myself, I cant replace my own belongings or my parents, so biting, punching, and smacking with whatevers around, bats, brooms etc helps to take the pressure off.

• Hugs