• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mlcs

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Just tried hanging myself with a belt on a window handle for a couple of seconds to see how it feels. After 5 seconds I almost blacked out. Can it be that easy?

the12.mors.ishigh

the12.mors.ishigh

confusion itself
Jun 24, 2023
that is what usually happens! you don't die immediately but you may black out after just a few seconds.
it should take at least 15 minutes for you to be in peace. people usually plan to do it when they know they're going to be alone for at least 30 minutes (spare time, no saving)

there are some threads (sorry i can't find them rn) about different methods, f.e. hanging. they contain quite a lot of information that, maybe not should be, but would be good to know before committing your act.

hope this helped at least a bit :)
peace [•^•]

edit: i hope i wast spreading !!

M

mlcs

Student
Jun 11, 2023
i'm aware of that, i live alone, so that shouldnt be a problem, I just need to black out and no one would find me in days

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Just tried hanging myself with a belt on a window handle for a couple of seconds to see how it feels. After 5 seconds I almost blacked out. Can it be that easy?
Where on the neck was the belt located?

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
a little bit below adams apple
That is probably the sweet spot. I will do the night night method and when you suppress these cartoid arteries you can black out in matter of litteral seconds(after that it good night) :))