• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Delete your internet history and e-mail you got from IC.
You can delete anything you want on your computer, but it won't do any good. The information is still sitting on an ISP server somewhere, who is required to keep records by law from their customers. The order is still sitting on the vendor's computer. LE can easily find out what they need to find out who ordered it. If the OP would have ordered from an anonymous Internet cafe' , or using someone elses wifi, they may have been able to get away with it after reporting that their credit card was lost or stolen. Can't get away with that using your own computer or phone with it's own IP address traceable to you.

P

pleasehelpme

Jul 10, 2022
I maybe have a dumb question: but what is IC? I want to order SN and keep reading about IC but I can't find out what it is...

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
IC is one of the SN sources.

P

pleasehelpme

Jul 10, 2022
But what does IC stand for? I have tried google but I couldn't find anything... Is it a website?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It´s not allowed to post names or contact details of sources. As a new member you have to post more to have access to all functions.

Reactions: PigeonDreamzz
JuliaOnTheNet

JuliaOnTheNet

pew pew pew
Feb 14, 2023
I got a website recommended from someone here and I was so dumb to not check if 99% SN is illegal in Germany. And yes, it is. So I tried to cancel the order, since I know customs here are brutal, but the website is rejecting my request. I'm afraid police will show up and I have to pay a fine...Does any other German has expierence with it? I ordered just 50g SN. I think "Annahme verweigern" doesn't count if it's an illegal substance.
makre sure there's no traces of you ordering, anyone can buy you a package from somewhere to get you into trouble so it is possible.
"Annahme verweigern" is definetly good, you will most likely get a letter from customs asking you to explain.

There's plenty of polish sources also where you won't get into trouble with customs :)

Tricondyla ledouxi

Tricondyla ledouxi

Student
Jan 2, 2023
No authority would believe you that you are using SN with a purity of 99% for storing meat. In Europe curing salt contains only 0,6% SN.

@Zerengin96: It´s not a good idea to mention countries. But to answer your question: Yes.
Okay but question, what is 99% purity SN used for anyways? Besides ctb obviously.
Did you say it was all if it was for you?

Well, you sure haven't thought this one through if you're here complaining about your own ignorance and impulsively.

You got no one to blame but yourself on this one.

Good luck.
New knowledge?

You've gotten so much support and suggestions here and don't realize how others are trying to help ease YOUR anxiety and you don't even know it. This is news to you.

If you claimed ALL of it was for you then you've fucked yourself because you couldn't logically think (this too is news to you, not to others).

Is it because of anxiety or Ignorance? WTF would claim ALL of it for one's own use?

Do TELL.
So we may all learn from your mistakes. Thank you.
What is wrong with you? This person made a mistake, it could happen to anyone. Of course they are going to be stressed out and have anxiety about this. Have a little compassion. I bet you're a pro lifer. Or you're just privileged enough to not live in a country like Germany, and live in the US where there's no need for customs to check your package. Either way, it's not your place to blame OP.

Last edited: