• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
I got a website recommended from someone here and I was so dumb to not check if 99% SN is illegal in Germany. And yes, it is. So I tried to cancel the order, since I know customs here are brutal, but the website is rejecting my request. I'm afraid police will show up and I have to pay a fine...Does any other German has expierence with it? I ordered just 50g SN. I think "Annahme verweigern" doesn't count if it's an illegal substance.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I got a website recommended from someone here and I was so dumb to not check if 99% SN is illegal in Germany. And yes, it is. So I tried to cancel the order, since I know customs here are brutal, but the website is rejecting my request. I'm afraid police will show up and I have to pay a fine...Does any other German has expierence with it? I ordered just 50g SN. I think "Annahme verweigern" doesn't count if it's an illegal substance.
I don´t live in Germany. But I know a case in Germany. Someone ordered SN from abroad, customs conviscated it and the person got serious problems for import of an illegal substance. If you refuse the parcel, the authorities will still find out that you ordered it and paid for it.
Why don´t you order SN from a source in the EU ?

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
I don´t live in Germany. But I know a case in Germany. Someone ordered SN from abroad, customs conviscated it and the person got serious problems for import of an illegal substance. If you refuse the parcel, the authorities will still find out that you ordered it and paid for it.
Why don´t you order SN from a source in the EU ?
because every source in EU wants company proof. and german customs even check EU state-packages
And I can't cancel the order. The company is refusing to cancel it

Reactions: Alex6216 and Zerengin96
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
because every source in EU wants company proof. and german customs even check EU state-packages
And I can't cancel the order. The company is refusing to cancel it
Customs does not check parcels shipped within the EU. And not every supplier of SN requires a company proof.

Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Damns lets hope nothing happens. I am from Germany too and was about to order some SN from canada
Customs does not check parcels shipped within the EU. And not every supplier of SN requires a company proof.
So lets say i have a source from poland and i want it shipped to Germany i should be fine?

Reactions: MountainMonkey
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Reactions: Brokensaddle, whatevs, Iamchickenhat and 2 others
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
No authority would believe you that you are using SN with a purity of 99% for storing meat. In Europe curing salt contains only 0,6% SN.

@Zerengin96: It´s not a good idea to mention countries. But to answer your question: Yes.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tricondyla ledouxi, whatevs and waitingforrest
Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
No authority woild believe you that you are using SN with a purity of 99% for storing meat. In Europe curing salt contains only 0,6% SN.

@Zerengin96: It´s not a good idea to mention countries. But to answer your question: Yes.
So what are they gonna do? Fuck someone over who is suicidal already? I fucking hate this country

Reactions: Tricondyla ledouxi, whatevs and waitingforrest
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
i would email the company and just tell them keep the money just don't ship it. If they don't ship it and it doesn't enter Germany then they can't get you for importing anything.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, wljourney and befree
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
You can read the details on the website itself. If you were unclear about the specifics you are still researching.

It's up to you.

The words of woke-scolds are nothing but that...woke-scolding of others.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I second the suggestion of cutting your losses, contact IC and tell them to keep the money.

If they still ship the package you may get it through customs with luck. Authorities can only do so much. You didn't know. It's the truth and they won't throw you in jail for this. Most LE just want to make sure you don't order it again.

And yes. Once the dust has settled going through an EU member country is the best option.

Keep us posted!

Reactions: whatevs, Capsaicin78, _Minsk and 1 other person
Well-Edited Chaos

Well-Edited Chaos

May 8, 2022
No authority would believe you that you are using SN with a purity of 99% for storing meat. In Europe curing salt contains only 0,6% SN.
Curing salt is 6.25% SN here in Canada, but I ordered - and received - a 2 LB jar of 99% purity SN advertised as a food preservative. I think it depends on the authority (mine had to come through customs), and some measure of luck.

DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
If you ordered from IC, he declares that it's sodium salt. No mention of Nitrite. So unless they open the package,they won't know. In order for them to not get suspicious you could ask the seller to declare a small value for your parcel like i did. Just ask him to declare you payed 6$ or so. If they see on the package you paid 60$ for salt of course they'll get suspicious and open it.

Reactions: Tricondyla ledouxi
Well-Edited Chaos

Well-Edited Chaos

May 8, 2022
If you ordered from IC, he declares that it's sodium salt. No mention of Nitrite. So unless they open the package,they won't know. In order for them to not get suspicious you could ask the seller to declare a small value for your parcel like i did. Just ask him to declare you payed 6$ or so. If they see on the package you paid 60$ for salt of course they'll get suspicious and open it.
But if they see you imported sodium salt, they'll get suspicious and open it. Who needs to import salt?

DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
There are all sorts of salts out there. Maybe you ordered some salt with other fancy spices in it. People order all sorts of stuff that they can easily find in their countries.
But if they see you imported sodium salt, they'll get suspicious and open it. Who needs to import salt?

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
Well-Edited Chaos

Well-Edited Chaos

May 8, 2022
There are all sorts of salts out there. Maybe you ordered some salt with other fancy spices in it. People order all sorts of stuff that they can easily find in their countries.
True enough. Thanks for the perspective.

Reactions: DerTod
PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
Yeah for the declaring part it's too late. He already shipped it. So I bet they will open it....
I second the suggestion of cutting your losses, contact IC and tell them to keep the money.

If they still ship the package you may get it through customs with luck. Authorities can only do so much. You didn't know. It's the truth and they won't throw you in jail for this. Most LE just want to make sure you don't order it again.

And yes. Once the dust has settled going through an EU member country is the best option.

Keep us posted!
In Germany they always tell the argument "not knowing doesn't protect you"

Keep us posted!
Germany customs is nazi. They open packages from EU states. My best friend ordered something harmless from Italy, which wasn't approved in Germany (some med) and they opened it. There are lots of reports where customs also opens packages from Poland. Those are EU members. Germany is just fucking nazi regarding customs

Keep us posted!
In Germany they always tell the argument "not knowing doesn't protect you"
I don't wish more stress in your life for you and this kind of scrutiny to add to your concerns.

This is the correct answer if questioned:

During pandemic you are trying to save money by curing and storing meat.

Please keep us updated. Hope this is of help.
Yeah difficult to believe a student in a little dorm to have such amounts of meat... Oof...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tricondyla ledouxi and DerTod
DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
I was called by a courier and he delivered the package at my door so most likely it will be the same for you since you also paid that expensive shipping.
If caught you might have to pay a fine since it's the first occurrence. However in case they show up and question you, just say you got it for some relative in the country side who has meat and isn't very internet savvy to order themselves. Whatever they say don't admit it was for CTB.
You might get lucky and they won't open yours. I doubt they open every single package. Yeah they might open even the ones from EU but most likely they do it selectively.
Another option: see what happens. If there's just a courier showing up,pick the package and after don't keep it where you stay. Store it somewhere else for a month.
In case police comes with the courier or you are invited somewhere to pick the pack and asked questions, you could also deny you ordered. You have no idea about it and didn't order anything like that.Best is to order something else from the internet now(ebay,amazon etc) and if they invite you for questions/show up at your door,just say you expected your order from ebay/amazon/whatever and don't know anything about any Sodium Salt order or IC. Could also print the payment for ebay/amazon/whatever site order just to have it handy. Delete your internet history and e-mail you got from IC.
So,just see how things go and you chose what to do at that time. If you deny and say you didn't order and it is a mistake there is nothing they can do to you. Hope this helps.
P.S: I'm pretty sure i've seen posts of people from Germany who got their N orders just fine. So don't stress too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Did you say it was all if it was for you?

Well, you sure haven't thought this one through if you're here complaining about your own ignorance and impulsively.

You got no one to blame but yourself on this one.

Good luck.

PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022

Well, you sure haven't thought this one through if you're here complaining about your own ignorance and impulsively.

Good luck.
I know this already lol. If you can't contribute any new knowledge, just shut it.
I was called by a courier and he delivered the package at my door so most likely it will be the same for you since you also paid that expensive shipping.
If caught you might have to pay a fine since it's the first occurrence. However in case they show up and question you, just say you got it for some relative in the country side who has meat and isn't very internet savvy to order themselves. Whatever they say don't admit it was for CTB.
You might get lucky and they won't open yours. I doubt they open every single package. Yeah they might open even the ones from EU but most likely they do it selectively.
Another option: see what happens. If there's just a courier showing up,pick the package and after don't keep it where you stay. Store it somewhere else for a month.
In case police comes with the courier or you are invited somewhere to pick the pack and asked questions, you could also deny you ordered. You have no idea about it and didn't order anything like that.Best is to order something else from the internet now(ebay,amazon etc) and if they invite you for questions/show up at your door,just say you expected your order from ebay/amazon/whatever and don't know anything about any Sodium Salt order or IC. Could also print the payment for ebay/amazon/whatever site order just to have it handy. Delete your internet history and e-mail you got from IC.
So,just see how things go and you chose what to do at that time. If you deny and say you didn't order and it is a mistake there is nothing they can do to you. Hope this helps.
P.S: I'm pretty sure i've seen posts of people from Germany who got their N orders just fine. So don't stress too much.
yeah but what if police shows up later and they ask where I have it and then I lie that I never ordered it, but customs can proof I took the package.

Reactions: Tricondyla ledouxi
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
New knowledge?

You've gotten so much support and suggestions here and don't realize how others are trying to help ease YOUR anxiety and you don't even know it. This is news to you.

If you claimed ALL of it was for you then you've fucked yourself because you couldn't logically think (this too is news to you, not to others).

Is it because of anxiety or Ignorance? WTF would claim ALL of it for one's own use?

Do TELL.
So we may all learn from your mistakes. Thank you.

DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
I know this already lol. If you can't contribute any new knowledge, just shut it.

yeah but what if police shows up later and they ask where I have it and then I lie that I never ordered it, but customs can proof I took the package.
Police shows up latter you say you thought it was your order from ebay/amazon and so you picked it up. When you saw that it wasn't the ebay order, you just threw it at the garbage. If they are to come latter, they wont come after 3 months,they do it after a few days.I told you: pick it and store it somewhere else for a while( 30 days or more), You'll be fine. Don't stress so much.

• Love
Reactions: wljourney and PigeonDreamzz
Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Man, why is it so fucking hard to die relatively painlessly

• Aww..
Reactions: PigeonDreamzz
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
The authorities will find out who ordered it, who paid for it, the payment method and the IP-address.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

Good luck.
They didn't know it was illegal until after they ordered it. Lol

Reactions: PigeonDreamzz
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Honestly, they will not put resources and energy into something so benign as a 50g pouch of SN.
Not even in Germany.
If it gets intercepted you'll be questioned and you simply hand the package over.
You can also claim that it wasn't what you ordered and you tossed it. Your call.
Nobody is going to try and figure out IP addresses or payments for this. It's peanuts.

Just like someone else above said: figure out your story, the one you are comfortable with. Then wait and see what happens. That's all you can do now.

We all have made stupid mistakes in our lives. We deal with it the best way we can.
This won't be the end.
Uncomfortable? Yes.
Embarrassing? Possibly.
But you won't be dragged out in handcuffs and jailed.

Reactions: Capsaicin78, QuietEnd, Shivali and 3 others

I can't do this anymore
Apr 9, 2022
Honestly, they will not put resources and energy into something so benign as a 50g pouch of SN.
Not even in Germany.
If it gets intercepted you'll be questioned and you simply hand the package over.
You can also claim that it wasn't what you ordered and you tossed it. Your call.
Nobody is going to try and figure out IP addresses or payments for this. It's peanuts.

Just like someone else above said: figure out your story, the one you are comfortable with. Then wait and see what happens. That's all you can do now.

We all have made stupid mistakes in our lives. We deal with it the best way we can.
This won't be the end.
Uncomfortable? Yes.
Embarrassing? Possibly.
Thank you for being a voice of reason on a thread otherwise filled with fear mongers scaring a suicidal person.

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️, Zerengin96, PigeonDreamzz and 1 other person
PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
Not even in Germany.

This won't be the end.
Uncomfortable? Yes.
Embarrassing? Possibly.
thanks. thanks alot. Yes I have to think about what to say if anyone shows up..I'm just in panic mode rn. I just wished for a relative peaceful death, since N is not an option financially for me and customs are probably even harder on this one. Hanging will be the alternative..

Reactions: Tricondyla ledouxi and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
thanks. thanks alot. Yes I have to think about what to say if anyone shows up..I'm just in panic mode rn. I just wished for a relative peaceful death, since N is not an option financially for me and customs are probably even harder on this one. Hanging will be the alternative..
The peaceful part comes when you have your ducks lined up. Until that's the case we all go through that incredible anxiety and the "what if's".

So: one thing at a time.
You've ordered.
It's shipped.
Now you wait.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: QuietEnd, Shivali, SofterSoftest and 3 others