• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jake88

Jan 25, 2019
Anyone ever experience the feeling of impending doom? It's bizarre. Like you want to catch the bus just to floor it the hell out of Dodge? Not even joking.

Sometimes it's so bad that everywhere I go, I'm looking up for a piano!

Other times I cant even go anywhere because I'm so sure that the piano is hanging right outside my door this time..

It's unsettling.

P.S. Bipolar.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, anelakapu, Final Escape and 5 others
JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
There are times (usually at like 4 in the morning) where i wish I was standing next to a train track looking at an oncoming train.

Usually when I wake up though I realise how idiotic it was.

Repeat this every single day and you have my life...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, ctrl_alt_delete and 3 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Anyone ever experience the feeling of impending doom? It's bizarre. Like you want to catch the bus just to floor it the hell out of Dodge? Not even joking.

Other times I cant even go anywhere because I'm so sure that the piano is hanging right outside my door this time..

It's unsettling.

P.S. Bipolar.
I can relate. I used to have this sinking feeling in my chest everywhere I went. Unfortunately it usually panned out to be something traumatic just ahead. It's definitely not a way to live life.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, TheCrow and 3 others
Whiskeyjames

Whiskeyjames

Emotional ->Irrational->Delusional->Sucidal...
Nov 16, 2018

It's unsettling.

P.S. Bipolar.

Yeah it is very annoying feeling ... But I still enjoy hearing Dodge exhaust in high rmp...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and Jake88
J

Jake88

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah it is very annoying feeling ... But I still enjoy hearing Dodge exhaust in high rmp...

Lol! I guess we know your method eh? Just gotta find the right parking garage! Oh shit. Forgot I posted in off topic. I wasn't sure where to post that...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Whiskeyjames, Final Escape and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
My psychiatrist told me it's a feature of anxiety and/ or depression. I've experienced it since I was about 6 or 7 and used to spend ages rearranging things like furniture and stuff to try and "avoid" whatever "catastrophe" or "black entity" was going to happen. It has gone away completely for me on certain anti-depressants. It is one of the most unnerving thing to live with on a daily basis though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, Smilla and 4 others
J

Jake88

Jan 25, 2019
My psychiatrist told me it's a feature of anxiety and/ or depression. I've experienced it since I was about 6 or 7 and used to spend ages rearranging things like furniture and stuff to try and "avoid" whatever "catastrophe" or "black entity" was going to happen. It has gone away completely for me on certain anti-depressants. It is one of the most unnerving thing to live with on a daily basis though.

Thanks. It's definitely anxiety related. For example it is sometimes exhibited in bipolar people during an upswing(full of anxiety) which isn't a depressive phase but obviously being manic depressive(bipolar) is depression. It's definitely rooted in anxiety though. It's rare among bipolar people to my knowledge but often felt by people suffering from schizophrenia.

You must have had arms on you like Hulk Hogan shuttling that furniture back and forth though! See? And people call me a pessimist!

Edited: Saw you're a female. Arms like Rhonda Rousey.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, TheCrow and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Thanks. It's definitely anxiety related. For example it is sometimes exhibited in bipolar people during an upswing(full of anxiety) which isn't a depressive phase but obviously being manic depressive(bipolar) is depression. It's definitely rooted in anxiety though. It's rare among bipolar people to my knowledge but often felt by people suffering from schizophrenia.

You must have had arms on you like Hulk Hogan shuttling that furniture back and forth though! See? And people call me a pessimist!

Edited: Saw you're a female. Arms like Rhonda Rousey.

Ha!! No, I'm a weedy wimp :-)

I'm sorry you have an anxiety phase - if that's how I can put it? With your bipolar, it's like you've been given a sort of double helping of the horrids to have to cope with. Often people don't realise that anxiety is a real thing - they confuse it with 'a few nerves about something' rather than the life sucking swine it can be!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver, Final Escape and 6 others
J

Jake88

Jan 25, 2019
Ha!! No, I'm a weedy wimp :-)

I'm sorry you have an anxiety phase - if that's how I can put it? With your bipolar, it's like you've been given a sort of double helping of the horrids to have to cope with. Often people don't realise that anxiety is a real thing - they confuse it with 'a few nerves about something' rather than the life sucking swine it can be!

You sound really nice. Don't mean that in some dismissive or condescending way, and I definitely appreciate you actually being sorry by just having empathy for the debilitating struggles it entails. But you don't have to be sorry. Our conscience puts us behind the 8 ball.

I've seen more compassion and understanding here in a day, than I've found anywhere in my life. People with a conscience often struggle though. If we didn't have one? We wouldn't be here quite honestly.

I've lived with it my whole life. I didn't know what stress and anxiety felt like, but it turned out I had just been living with it every day since I was a child. And I get your point about anxiety. Nerves can be great. Nerves can elevate your performance. Most people don't understand the difference between a healthy level of anxiety and the kind that makes people build a bombshelter though lol.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Final Escape
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I've seen more compassion and understanding here in a day, than I've found anywhere in my life. People with a conscience often struggle though. If we didn't have one? We wouldn't be here quite honestly.

I've lived with it my whole life. I didn't know what stress and anxiety felt like, but it turned out I had just been living with it every day since I was a child. And I get your point about anxiety. Nerves can be great. Nerves can elevate your performance. Most people don't understand the difference between a healthy level of anxiety and the kind that makes people build a bombshelter though lol.

People here are incredibly kind and supportive and really understand when you have days when you want to lie on the floor and cry. Also, where else would people put up pictures of pets in snow that make me smile from ear to ear? :-)

You are absolutely spot on about people not understanding the difference between nerves that can spur you on to success and the anxiety that "makes you build a bomb shelter" (I really like that phrase :-)
A little more compassion on that would go such a long way.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, Dead Meat and 2 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
So sorry you feel this way. Anxiety is the worst. I feel like something bad is going to happen or someone's coming to get me, which makes no sense. It makes it hard to eat. I feel for you. For me, when it gets bad, it gets hard to control. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kyrok, ReadyasEver and 3 others
J

Jake88

Jan 25, 2019
@JustAboutDone I liked that phrase too! I haven't even phoned the patent office yet. You know what? You just go ahead and feel free to use it until I gather up enough courage to pick up the phone... Might take a while! In the meantime... I'll crack jokes.

Why did Ms. Piggy destroy Burt & Ernie's wedding invitation?

She thought she heard Kermit say "Riiiippppiiiitttt".

What do you call a riddle in the middle of rush hour?

A bumper to bumper stumper!

What do cops in America call their citizens?

Glock blocks.

I've been "dying" to get on Jeopardy for the Rhyme Time category.

P.S. I don't cry because I'm a man! Sometimes I leak salty discharge out of my eye sockets but those aren't tears lady!

P.S.S. I hope your sarcasm detector was turned right up for that one.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver and TheCrow
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
I can relate. I used to have this sinking feeling in my chest everywhere I went. Unfortunately it usually panned out to be something traumatic just ahead. It's definitely not a way to live life.

May I know what you meant by "sinking feeling in my chest"?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
J

Jake88

Jan 25, 2019
So sorry you feel this way. Anxiety is the worst. I feel like something bad is going to happen or someone's coming to get me, which makes no sense. It makes it hard to eat. I feel for you. For me, when it gets bad, it gets hard to control. I hope you are feeling better soon.

That's another one. Impossible to eat. Anything. Impossible to focus. At my best? I can do ten things at once efficiently. At my worst? I have 100 things on the go and I complete nothing.

The eating though. I fluctuate insanely. The energy fluctuation is a nightmare also.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
May I know what you meant by "sinking feeling in my chest"?
You know that feeling like you've had too much caffeine, or your heart drops, or you feel a pain in your heart or some sort of fear type reaction that is felt physically...like that

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jake88, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
That's another one. Impossible to eat. Anything. Impossible to focus. At my best? I can do ten things at once efficiently. At my worst? I have 100 things on the go and I complete nothing.

The eating though. I fluctuate insanely. The energy fluctuation is a nightmare also.
Oooh, yeah. Concentration. I'll be staring at a piece of text for several minutes with my heart pounding and then realize I never read anything.

Energy fluctuation and the moods that come with them must be hard. Sorry for the struggle. Do you at least get some good sleep when you're feeling low? ;) I can sleep all day when I'm really depressed.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jake88, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
You know that feeling like you've had too much caffeine, or your heart drops, or you feel a pain in your heart or some sort of fear type reaction that is felt physically...like that

Sorry to hear that from you. For me personally, I have this heart pain and chest discomfort whenever i am feeling very low and suicidal. I'm not sure whether is emotional or physical heart pain..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jake88, TheCrow and 1 other person
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jake88, stellabelle and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@TheCrow absolutely love that!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jake88, stellabelle and 1 other person
J

Jake88

Jan 25, 2019
Oooh, yeah. Concentration. I'll be staring at a piece of text for several minutes with my heart pounding and then realize I never read anything.

Energy fluctuation and the moods that come with them must be hard. Sorry for the struggle. Do you at least get some good sleep when you're feeling low? ;) I can sleep all day when I'm really depressed.

Yeah I don't often stare at the text as much as I read it without comprehending it because I'm thinking about anything other than the fact that "I'm reading and should probably be listening to the words in my head instead of creating additional thoughts at the moment."

I used to read a lot when I was younger, I still do, but I mean books. Last few Stephen King novels I've read as an adult? I had to reread almost every paragraph because I started thinking about other stuff. Literally reading without comprehending what I'm reading.

I rarely get good sleep because I cycle so fast. I smoke weed though at night or I wouldn't be able to sleep at all. But the rare times I'm in an extended depressive state I definitely sleep more.

I remember the days I could sleep all day. I loved the sleep but I hated waking up when it was dark. Fair tradeoff though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ReadyasEver