M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020
I'm new here since yesterday, did research, read Stan's List or whatever it's called. Now I'm only waiting for my SN and things in a few days time.

I hope the days pass quick and that it arrives to me without complication because I am ready to CBT as is the term since a while ago.

I'm tired, I'm nervous, I'm ready to do this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: flatearth, Deleted member 4993, whywere and 3 others
E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
I understand the being ready and waiting the time to pass. It can seem intolerable. Hope you get things soon. For me I'm having a hard time deciding the how but I need to ctb very soon. I really wanted benzo and alcohol but I'm afraid that won't work

M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020
I understand the being ready and waiting the time to pass. It can seem intolerable. Hope you get things soon. For me I'm having a hard time deciding the how but I need to ctb very soon. I really wanted benzo and alcohol but I'm afraid that won't work

You're not going with the usual SN for this site?

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am wishing you all the love and peace in the world. Whatever you decide I hope you find your beautiful sunrises and vibrant sunsets.

Reactions: Multiplied Obscurity
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
You're not going with the usual SN for this site?
That was an interesting phrase... "the usual SN." I guess SN is probably discussed more than other methods on this forum, but I can't say that definitively. A preferred method poll from 2018 had these results:
Screen Shot 2020 09 01 at 55949 AM

I don't know if someone has done a more recent poll, but I wonder what the results would be now.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wonder if those who have posted about using SN and never came back to this forum are actually in a mental ward rather than in the next world. Or worse, comatose. We have no way of knowing.

• Aww..
Reactions: flatearth
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
That was an interesting phrase... "the usual SN." I guess SN is probably discussed more than other methods on this forum, but I can't say that definitively. A preferred method poll from 2018 had these results:
I don't know if someone has done a more recent poll, but I wonder what the results would be now.
Well, usual =/= preferred. I imagine many people would prefer N (or gun, or opioids) but pick SN as a more readily available alternative.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I wonder if those who have posted about using SN and never came back to this forum are actually in a mental ward rather than in the next world. Or worse, comatose. We have no way of knowing.
For their sake let's hope it's not the case.

Reactions: Meditation guide and icanhasnick