• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide prevention will always be sadistic as it's the prolonging of futile, meaningless and unnecessary suffering in an undesirable existence that caused nothing but harm in the first place. It's very evil to want to make people a slave to suffering in this existence they never consented to, in general I just find it evil how suicide is seen as something to so cruelly prevent rather than accept as a personal choice. I really despise this evil, disgusting world where humans love making others suffer for as long as possible.

It's hell to me as all I wish for is the peace of eternal sleep, all that's beautuful to me is non-existence, no matter what I'd always prefer to not exist, I'd always see it as better that this existence permanently disappears into nothingness. Death truly is the only relief, under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist in this hellish reality where there is endless potential for torment, suffering and agony.
Existence itself really is the ultimate problem which is why I despise how we exist in such a sadistic suicide prevention society where there is the absence of peaceful, guaranteed ways to cease existing, I'm so tired of existing here, it would solve everything and bring peace from all the suffering if there's the option to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
Suicide prevention folks just want to pat themselves on the back for saving a life they don't care about the quality of life another

Makes me think of the Beachy Head chaplains/volunteers, I was reading some statements from them and most of them did seem good hearted, but do they really fail to see that their actions cause more suffering overall, or are they aware and just trying to ignore it?

If a suicidal person is determined to commit suicide there is no saving them, only prolonging the pain they are in.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I think most people assume that suicidal people aren't in their right mind and it's a temporary problem that will pass. It's human nature to want to save someone from dying . We are run by our emotions over logic. Even though I badly want to die if I saw someone trying to ctb I'd probably try to stop them out of instinct to
It's that savior complex
Absolutely!

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
It's that savior complex
Similar to virtue signalling : How do virtue signalling and narcissism overlap or relate to each other? Narcissists have no virtue, so they must signal it. They do not care about putting in the effort to generate virtue, they are not emotionally invested in being genuine, so they use tricks, artifice to appear that they care.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Ted Bundy volunteered for a Suicide hotline
It's pretty easy to spot. Politicians, CEOs, celebrities. One easy example is the climate change lot but at the same time they fly in on private jet or have actions that are the COMPLETE opposite of what they ask everyone else to do. Leonardo Di caprio always on his private jet but does all these talks, greta thunbergs parents have essentially coached her into that position (look up her family - it's wild). Obama banged on about and then went on to buy a beach front property (same thing as Al Gore). All these people will say anything to push their own goal forward.

Ted Bundy is the extreme but he actively did things for notoriety. But to me that's grandiosity plus huge delusion (thinking he could keep doing it and get away with it while being so blatant about it). I mean him compared to the examples about has multiple things going on as he manipulated, gas light, lead on, faked emotion, gained trust, etc.

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
I mean if prevention was actual prevention I'd be all for it. But abuse, manipulation, and toxic positivity isn't that.

Some people have problems in their lives that can't be fixed, but some people like me are JUST too poor to live and too disabled to do anything about it.

If prevention was just giving me money, then it would meaningfully address my suicidality.

If prevention was providing me with an environment that can socially engineer me into better mental health, that would meaningfully address my suicidality.

If prevention was some platonic matchmaker finding me a bestie, that would meaningfully address my suicidality.

But to say "Don't want to ctb or else we put you in sad jail" isn't prevention. To guilt trip people into staying alive when nobody has to be guilt tripped into helping the suicidal person, isn't prevention. Spamming hotline numbers isn't prevention.

Like most things in this world, we call it one thing when it's actually something else. But if prevention was actually prevention, than it would actually help. Personally, I really wish that help existed.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. I wish I could be allowed to die peacefully but I can't. At this point I'm giving up in thinking about suicide at all as it's just impossible for me. Humans are extremely cruel..

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Suicide prevention will always be sadistic as it's the prolonging of futile, meaningless and unnecessary suffering in an undesirable existence that caused nothing but harm in the first place. It's very evil to want to make people a slave to suffering in this existence they never consented to, in general I just find it evil how suicide is seen as something to so cruelly prevent rather than accept as a personal choice. I really despise this evil, disgusting world where humans love making others suffer for as long as possible.

It's hell to me as all I wish for is the peace of eternal sleep, all that's beautuful to me is non-existence, no matter what I'd always prefer to not exist, I'd always see it as better that this existence permanently disappears into nothingness. Death truly is the only relief, under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist in this hellish reality where there is endless potential for torment, suffering and agony.
Existence itself really is the ultimate problem which is why I despise how we exist in such a sadistic suicide prevention society where there is the absence of peaceful, guaranteed ways to cease existing, I'm so tired of existing here, it would solve everything and bring peace from all the suffering if there's the option to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I mean if prevention was actual prevention I'd be all for it. But abuse, manipulation, and toxic positivity isn't that.

Some people have problems in their lives that can't be fixed, but some people like me are JUST too poor to live and too disabled to do anything about it.

If prevention was just giving me money, then it would meaningfully address my suicidality.

If prevention was providing me with an environment that can socially engineer me into better mental health, that would meaningfully address my suicidality.

If prevention was some platonic matchmaker finding me a bestie, that would meaningfully address my suicidality.

But to say "Don't want to ctb or else we put you in sad jail" isn't prevention. To guilt trip people into staying alive when nobody has to be guilt tripped into helping the suicidal person, isn't prevention. Spamming hotline numbers isn't prevention.

Like most things in this world, we call it one thing when it's actually something else. But if prevention was actually prevention, than it would actually help. Personally, I really wish that help existed.
But people don't get it. Even when my business was failing - some particular individuals around thought getting another "job" would fix the depression as it's something to do. lol. What nonsense. Now I'm at the whim and mercy of some potential idiot who is going to abuse their position so I do the most work possible for absolutely nothing in return. This is the very definition of DOOM AND GLOOM. It's right in your face. Only way to not see it is to be completely ignorant, lie to yourself or be so delusional you have no idea what's going on.

I've questioning the autism stuff so much I don't even know what smiling is anymore given that some people said they smile at work but that's not how they feel. Everything is back to front and upside down.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I disagree.

In an ideal world, assisted suicide is legal, but we prevent suicide outside of a controlled setting to mitigate it's impact on others and prevent impulsive suicides which are tragic.

Are you saying we should allow a teenager who has just gone through a bad break up to just hang themselves?

However, since there are no assisted suicide services, people's only choice may be to kill themselves elsewhere.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
sundress

sundress

Ignoramus
Aug 30, 2021
I agree, but antagonism doesn't seem to generate much else besides incivility.