Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's disgusting yes. Like watching gore or something. Makes me uncomfortable as a human
That's stupid, it's nothing like that. For a start everyone involved wants to do it and it feels good. It's not breaking any laws. It's not doing any harm

Reactions: Fragile
S

sn375242

Jun 22, 2021
That's stupid, it's nothing like that. For a start everyone involved wants to do it and it feels good. It's not breaking any laws. It's not doing any harm
It's doing harm because u should be saving yourself for one person not multiple.

S

sn375242

Jun 22, 2021
It's doing harm because u should be saving yourself for one person not multiple.
Says who?
says God. Degeneracy is something I cannot explain to degenerates and I never can cause when I talk about sex it enrages me. It's people like you who cause mass shootings.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: odradek and Mr2005
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Omg I used to feel this way when I was younger but I never knew or discovered why… also used to get this a lot with my ex
I'm kinda just neutral when it comes to sex nowadays though, unless something triggers some kind of reaction in me
I've never really been interested in sex though, which is probably weird considering I'm a sex worker lol, and even when I think I'm interested in having sex I think deep down I just want validation from men and to know they desire me and find me attractive…
Omg that sounds so vain and shallow :I
I totally understand this "validation need" - that's the way it was for me for so many years.

I always kinda didn't care about the actual sex (for the most part) but had it anyways just because I could earn validation from men (and women).

All in all I'm pretty neutral towards it.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, UseItOrLoseIt and xLosthopex
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018

says God. Degeneracy is something I cannot explain to degenerates and I never can cause when I talk about sex it enrages me. It's people like you who cause mass shootings.
You what?! I've been with my girlfriend for five years and lost my virginity to her. Not that it's any of your business. What we do is up to us and what you do is up to you.

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
Dude I can totally relate myself to this post. But it's mainly because I'm ugly and probably no girl would have sex with me. Sometimes I start crying even when two characters make out in a movie. It's part of a reason why I want to die. Sex could be the most intimate form of physical affection and I want it. I am a highly sensitive person and I focus on having deep, meaningful relationships. I still don't have a friend in person I mean that I have 2 online friends who really care about me.
I want to experience sex at least once with a person whom I deeply love before I leave the earth. Bleh, I wouldn't even leave the earth voluntarily if I had someone like that who cares about me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep, OpheliasFlowers, ContinuousJump and 2 others
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021

You probably shouldn't be insulting people on a suicide forum. And I'm pretty sure almost every religion has The Golden Rule. And if you're Christian, remember: "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

What other people do with their sex life doesn't effect me and isn't really my business.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Deleted member 8975, sadbadpsychogirl and 1 other person
S

sn375242

Jun 22, 2021
You probably shouldn't be insulting people on a suicide forum. And I'm pretty sure almost every religion has The Golden Rule. And if you're Christian, remember: "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

What other people do with their sex life doesn't effect me and isn't really my business.
Degenerate is not an insult to degenerates. If u feel guilty after being called that maybe you have hope and should leave that sort of life style if it brings you shame and guilt. Also the Bible tells us to righteously judge. If I see my brother or sister sinning, why wouldn't I tell them to stop?

Ezekiel 33:8
"If I say to the wicked, O wicked one, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked person shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand."

odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
Degenerate is not an insult to degenerates. If u feel guilty after being called that maybe you have hope and should leave that sort of life style if it brings you shame and guilt. Also the Bible tells us to righteously judge. If I see my brother or sister sinning, why wouldn't I tell them to stop?

Ezekiel 33:8
"If I say to the wicked, O wicked one, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked person shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand."

First, degenerate is an insult but I'm not going to argue it with you. Agree to disagree. Be careful, this site does have rules and you could be banned. You deserve to be here too, just not insulting people.

On your second point, fair enough. I am not religious and clearly out of my depth. Touché.

S

sn375242

Jun 22, 2021
Dude I can totally relate myself to this post. But it's mainly because I'm ugly and probably no girl would have sex with me. Sometimes I start crying even when two characters make out in a movie. It's part of a reason why I want to die. Sex could be the most intimate form of physical affection and I want it. I am a highly sensitive person and I focus on having deep, meaningful relationships. I still don't have a friend in person I mean that I have 2 online friends who really care about me.
I want to experience sex at least once with a person whom I deeply love before I leave the earth. Bleh, I wouldn't even leave the earth voluntarily if I had someone like that who cares about me.
When is the last time u had a hug? I also feel this but my sadness has moved on to rage. Idk what to do or how to solve these sort of feelings. But before it was never about wanting sex just the act of it was so nasty it brought me to hate it and the fornicators. Nowadays I think I would want to have sex to reproduce but idk it's such a complicated thing.
First, degenerate is an insult but I'm not going to argue it with you. Agree to disagree. Be careful, this site does have rules and you could be banned. You deserve to be here too, just not insulting people.

On your second point, fair enough. I am not religious and clearly out of my depth. Touché.
U don't have to argue. I didn't know it was an insult. Ig perverted is better? But that actually sounds worse to me. And It's fine if I'm banned. I usually don't last long on forums anyways.
You what?! I've been with my girlfriend for five years and lost my virginity to her. Not that it's any of your business. What we do is up to us and what you do is up to you.
Whatever didn't ask btw

Last edited:
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
U don't have to argue. I didn't know it was an insult. Ig perverted is better? But that actually sounds worse to me. And It's fine if I'm banned. I usually don't last long on forums anyways.

No perverted is not better. Just say that others lifestyles don't align with your personal morals. No harm there and no risk of banning. Fundamental religious beliefs are not shared by all or even most.

Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl
S

sn375242

Jun 22, 2021
No perverted is not better. Just say that others lifestyles don't align with your personal morals. No harm there and no risk of banning. Fundamental religious beliefs are not shared by all or even most.
Doesn't matter. Most people don't know the truth or want to know because it hurts their feelings.

Volo vent

Volo vent

Sep 20, 2021
I hooked up many times with both genders and you are right in the sense that mindless sex is kinda disgusting and soul crushing specially the later one at this point i just to find someone to share my life and love but most likely i will die either alone or next to someone i dont love.

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
the most evil concept ever created

Reactions: yive, hʚll and sn375242
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
no sex is something that should be sacred and with one person.

Maybe for you, but some of us enjoy being fuck boys. Maybe you just want to connect with one person, but some of us enjoy meeting and having chemistry with many people. Maybe you want a last first kiss, while some of us love kissing new people.

I get you don't like sex for whatever reason (couldn't really make out why from your posts), but that doesn't make it bad. I don't like sushi, but that doesn't mean it's not good - it's just not good for me.

And if you haven't had sex, then you are speaking from a place of no experience. Whether with one person or many, sex is a way to connect with someone, to be special to someone, even if just for a little while.

Finally, if you think you "hate" some rando walking down the street, you don't know what real hate is.

Last edited:
Reactions: xLosthopex
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Trolls are getting harder and harder to identify these days. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and ask a simple question:

How exactly are you personally affected by other people having sex?

I don't get your hatred, just look away or distance yourself from it.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and sadbadpsychogirl
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021

You can simulate sex very well with sex dolls, and even customize them to look how you want. They can't reciprocate, which is obviously a nice benefit of real sex, but I would argue that meeting your partner's needs adds an element of stress that can ruin the experience.

I would always get frustrated when I'd be rubbing my boyfriend's chest with my hands, enjoying the experience of being on top of him, and then he'd start pushing me down towards his nether region; putting his own desires before mine.

People don't think about that "give and take" element in a relationship. It can be more trouble than it's worth, so if you can find the same fulfillment from other sources, I'd highly recommend it. Relying on other humans to satisfy you is never a good idea.

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020

well that is your own, disturbing opinion. people don't live by your rules and "fornicators" don't cause mass shootings. i'm almost positive you're a troll anyway.

Attachments

• beavis-and-but-head-whores.gif
    beavis-and-but-head-whores.gif
    276.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
A

apathetic.

Shy
Aug 22, 2021
It's degenerate. Disgusting. Unappealing. If you're into that then that's none of my business.

Reactions: Skathon
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Since we are talking about sex, I like the acts of kissing and foreplay much more than actual sex. In fact if I could only passionately kiss and sex stopped existing, I would be perfectly okay with that. But I am not asexual.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, OpheliasFlowers and Makko
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Most people don't know the truth or want to know because it hurts their feelings.
You want a truth. This is embaracing, but maybe that's a good way of making my point go across.
Today I went out with a friend that I'm secretly in love (sort of, didn't start that way) for 7+ years and her new boyfriend, and another friend of hers. I did that because she wanted me to accept this new part of her life. I got drunk pretty quickly to soften the imminent blow.
We had a good time, the alchohol numbed my feelings and the sting of watching them being infatuated with each other was tolerable.
On our drive home I fell asleep. Once I woke up, we parted ways. My drunken haze has subsided and it hit me: "They're about to have sex." I rushed out of the car and went into mine. They were already kissing besides her car. Jealousy took over and I cried all the way home. I wanted to punch the guy, cut off his member, bomb his house.
That being said, are you absolutely sure that all this rage is not just simple accumulated jelousy?
You didn't give a clear cut answer to similar remarks in the thread.
I don't know. Maybe it is some trauma you can't remember and if it is then I'm being insensitive and I'm sorry.
But then again, you said some things that make me think the problem could be much simpler. For example:
When is the last time u had a hug? I also feel this but my sadness has moved on to rage.
I'm just asking: are you absolutely certain that you are being honest to yourself and truthful about your feelings?

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Makko
mystique

mystique

Jul 8, 2021
i hate it too. it's disgusting . it's the reason why we are all here suffering.
You really hit the spot with that answer. I didn't understand why I disliked it. I know now.

D

Deleted member 8975

So I'm degenerate, disgusting and perverted. What the heck happened to this place??

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Organic reproduction is obsolete. Introduce nanocybernetic self-replication immediately.

Reactions: Grey-zoner, Sprite_Geist, Skathon and 2 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Organic reproduction is obsolete. Introduce nanocybernetic self-replication immediately.
Then I will make a thread about my immense hatred for self-replicators and how I want to detonate a tiny EMP device near them.

Reactions: deflationary and Makko
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Then I will make a thread about my immense hatred for self-replicators and how I want to detonate a tiny EMP device near them.
We can make a compromise and allow reproduction via kissing

Reactions: OrcWitch