GoingNowhereFast

GoingNowhereFast

Feb 11, 2020
I don't think I'll be going to the good place if it is :ehh: What about you guys?

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I have no qualms about where I am going, firm believer in afterlife and dont believe in hell..........earth can be hell enough without another one when we pass to spirit. I have lived a good, kind and gentle life, so hope to go where I believe I shall.

Reactions: zeroambition
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I believe I will go to Heaven when I die because, Jesus died for me.

• Love
Reactions: mattwitt, Brick In The Wall, Halo13 and 4 others
GoingNowhereFast

GoingNowhereFast

Feb 11, 2020
I have no qualms about where I am going, firm believer in afterlife and dont believe in hell..........earth can be hell enough without another one when we pass to spirit. I have lived a good, kind and gentle life, so hope to go where I believe I shall.
No hell? What does your afterlife look like then?
I don't think I've lived a terrible life but I don't think I've done enough to be deserving of heaven.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I think you should open your mind.... (nice avatar btw)

My thoughts on this :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/have-you-ever-thought-of-afterlife.26403/post-479607

Reactions: purplemoon
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Even literal hell is better than my life on Earth

• Aww..
Reactions: Skathon and lotus11
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
I can't bring myself to believe in heaven or hell. But i am not so sure about afterlife. I think i saw a ghost when i was around 16.

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
:heart: heaven and hell are all too real darlings...:halo:

(plus an odd giant black void in between)

had NDE some years ago, trust me... hell (full of evil demons) is even worse than this life in the physical realm.

there was a physics professor with a PhD in a couple of sciences, and he was known on the university campus for being popular as he would speak with any student about any topic, even if they were not a science major.

This man was like a renowned genius, and when I asked him if he believed in life after death, he said he absolutely knows it. (energy never dies, only changes form)

Just food for thought, since people on here are contemplating it, just my opinion and my experience,... i respect your right to your opinion also... :heart:

750ADC1F 154E 4B9A 876D 710F0ABCBDA9

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13 and one4all
GoingNowhereFast

GoingNowhereFast

Feb 11, 2020

had NDE some years ago, trust me... hell (full of evil demons) is even worse than this life in the physical realm.

there was a physics professor with a PhD in a couple of sciences, and he was known on the university campus for being popular as he would speak with any student about any topic, even if they were not a science major.

This man was like a renowned genius, and when I asked him if he believed in life after death, he said he absolutely knows it. (energy never dies, only changes form)

Just food for thought, since people on here are contemplating it, just my opinion and my experience,... i respect your right to your opinion also... :heart:

View attachment 27129

So because he is intelligent and he says that there is an afterlife, you believe him? Ok.. anything other than that to support your theory?

D

deadjohnny

Feb 10, 2020

View attachment 27129

Good NDE youtube by Howard Storm. Interesting experience. Changed his life.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
That is a very interesting way to look at things.

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020

View attachment 27129

You mean, you took a glimpse of Hell when you NDE ? What do you remember ?

• Hugs
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Heaven and hell are manmade concepts that only exist on earth

Reactions: Disintegration, Skathon and CarefulWithThatAxe
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
pls check out youtube/howardstorm, interesting NDE.

I am not sure I agree. Pls check out youtube/howardstorm, interesting NDE.

Hello @deadjohnny. Can you provide a link to what you want us to watch, please and thank you?

I often entertain the concept that there may be a heaven and hell, but that alone isn't enough to worry about or rejoice over. Who gets into heaven? What do they do when they're there? And is hell for rehab or for sadistic torture? If it's eternal torture, what can a finite being do in a brief lifespan to deserve that?

And so on. I'm a staunch agnostic and know only that I don't know what awaits me or anyone else.

D

deadjohnny

Feb 10, 2020
Hello @deadjohnny. Can you provide a link to what you want us to watch, please and thank you?

I often entertain the concept that there may be a heaven and hell, but that alone isn't enough to worry about or rejoice over. Who gets into heaven? What do they do when they're there? And is hell for rehab or for sadistic torture? If it's eternal torture, what can a finite being do in a brief lifespan to deserve that?

And so on. I'm a staunch agnostic and know only that I don't know what awaits me or anyone else.
, one of many...interesting viewing...

Reactions: Soul
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Honestly if Heaven and Hell is real and I end up going to hell I will be so annoyed fr.

Reactions: lizinha
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Hell would be an improvement.
I would finally have a world where I belong.

Reactions: lotus11
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
You might also want to watch this :

I think the important part is more the first half....

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

So ... Does suicide impact in any way on how one is received in your vision of the afterlife? Does it count as violence or as taking a life? I'm not challenging your concepts — I want to hear more.

porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
If there's a hell im sure that's where I'll go

Reactions: Pisceslilith and Skathon
purplemoon

purplemoon

Sep 22, 2019
So because he is intelligent and he says that there is an afterlife, you believe him? Ok.. anything other than that to support your theory?

LOL, :pfff: No...it has nothing to do with him because he is intelligent, I have my own personal spiritual experiences to go by.

I mentioned him to just helped solidify it for people that are leaning more towards the scientific side of explaining phenomena.

My point was even someone who is a professional scientist believes that there is life after death, for people who need to hear it from an actual university science professor.

You mean, you took a glimpse of Hell when you NDE ? What do you remember ?

I overdosed, was tired of having migraines and was in a lot of pain at the time. I had a witness as she was my best friend sitting next to my bed and literally watched me pass away.

She said I had no pulse, no breathing, nothing...no heartbeat. For about 4 or 5 minutes. After I floated out of my body, long story short, I ended up exploring and playing like a little kid in a way, and was so enamored with everything around me and there was no time, it felt like I was out there for hours.

Then I started sensing very bad creatures that hated me for no reason, and then when I cried out to Jesus Christ he pulled me away from the black void where the demons were and I had my life review.

I was not in hell, I was in this big black bizarre void, that was neither heaven nor hell. I had my life review in part of heaven, and was told I have to go back into my body to finish my job on earth for spiritual reasons and that I don't have a choice in that.

There were beautiful deep colors everywhere, feelings, different types of energy, it was incredible. I was told I would go to heaven eventually, but that God would intervene if I kept trying to escape this realm, which apparently God has, every time i think finally... i found a method that will succeed and God will not have any choice but to let me stay in heaven... the most unlikely scenarios appear as someone or something intervenes.

For example...I crushed 10 castor beans (ricin) and ingested them which should have definitely killed me but I woke up two days later after being in a partial coma, and had yellow skin for about a week, and had to get an entirely new set of bedsheets, LOL.

Another time I tied weights around my ankles and jumped into this isolated pool (house for sale so water in pool but i went there late at night so no realtor around, in an area where there are almost no people around, no one to see, and I thought yes! finally, this method will work...yet I kidd you not, a giant dog jumped over a fence out of nowhere!!! and literally pulled me out of the swimming pool to 'save' me.

268A8015 0FF1 4F95 A8E3 F4320D394026 9C34A4F4 4DA3 471B 825F EA6C77AB9650

Another example, I studied the train schedule, spent about a month researching the different isolated areas with railroad tracks, chose the most isolated area possible where there were no other buildings, no people, and basically almost no traffic whatsoever for at least 1 mile away. I was going to lay my neck on the railroad tracks figuring that if my head was cut off, then it would be impossible for God to force me back into my body since it would be severed, i know that's gross but hey i was desperately trying to escape my "job on earth"...
Once again, I thought finally, I have figured out a method that will definitely work... this time!! As if i could outsmart God, Lol.

out of nowhere a man walking his dog shows up and it was right before the sunsets, and the first words out of his mouth were "you're going to try to kill yourself, aren't you?" I think my jaw dropped I was in so much shock. And I very politely said something to the effect of umm, no of course not, I was just a 'little lost'. He looked at me like he already knew better (but How?!?) and he said no, "God sent me here as I never walk my dog in this area but this evening it was like a force was pulling me and I found you here" (something to that effect). Completely freaked me out.

:O:shy:

He said he refused to leave unless I walked with him into town and he paid for my taxi or that he would tell the police to come get me and tell them what I'm trying to do with the train. So I walked with him of course as he chastised me for trying to defy God.

So, what can I do? I mean you can't hide from God... I keep trying every year or so, Hoping each time that maybe this one will finally be my permanent escape from this physical realm. D10592E2 5330 4265 8F5B 1FEE1F032030 9ABE61BE B7AE 41D6 B5A7 282D84F113DD

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Iloveyouall and jgm63
GoingNowhereFast

GoingNowhereFast

Feb 11, 2020
pls check out youtube/howardstorm,

Exactly. The thought of there being a heaven and hell only
LOL, :pfff: No...it has nothing to do with him because he is intelligent, I have my own personal spiritual experiences to go by.

I mentioned him to just helped solidify it for people that are leaning more towards the scientific side of explaining phenomena.

My point was even someone who is a professional scientist believes that there is life after death, for people who need to hear it from an actual university science professor.

I overdosed, was tired of having migraines and was in a lot of pain at the time. I had a witness as she was my best friend sitting next to my bed and literally watched me pass away.

She said I had no pulse, no breathing, nothing...no heartbeat. For about 4 or 5 minutes. After I floated out of my body, long story short, I ended up exploring and playing like a little kid in a way, and was so enamored with everything around me and there was no time, it felt like I was out there for hours.

Then I started sensing very bad creatures that hated me for no reason, and then when I cried out to Jesus Christ he pulled me away from the black void where the demons were and I had my life review.

I was not in hell, I was in this big black bizarre void, that was neither heaven nor hell. I had my life review in part of heaven, and was told I have to go back into my body to finish my job on earth for spiritual reasons and that I don't have a choice in that.

There were beautiful deep colors everywhere, feelings, different types of energy, it was incredible. I was told I would go to heaven eventually, but that God would intervene if I kept trying to escape this realm, which apparently God has, every time i think finally... i found a method that will succeed and God will not have any choice but to let me stay in heaven... the most unlikely scenarios appear as someone or something intervenes.

For example...I crushed 10 castor beans (ricin) and ingested them which should have definitely killed me but I woke up two days later after being in a partial coma, and had yellow skin for about a week, and had to get an entirely new set of bedsheets, LOL.

Another time I tied weights around my ankles and jumped into this isolated pool (house for sale so water in pool but i went there late at night so no realtor around, in an area where there are almost no people around, no one to see, and I thought yes! finally, this method will work...yet I kidd you not, a giant dog jumped over a fence out of nowhere!!! and literally pulled me out of the swimming pool to 'save' me.

View attachment 27183View attachment 27184

Another example, I studied the train schedule, spent about a month researching the different isolated areas with railroad tracks, chose the most isolated area possible where there were no other buildings, no people, and basically almost no traffic whatsoever for at least 1 mile away. I was going to lay my neck on the railroad tracks figuring that if my head was cut off, then it would be impossible for God to force me back into my body since it would be severed, i know that's gross but hey i was desperately trying to escape my "job on earth"...
Once again, I thought finally, I have figured out a method that will definitely work... this time!! As if i could outsmart God, Lol.

out of nowhere a man walking his dog shows up and it was right before the sunsets, and the first words out of his mouth were "you're going to try to kill yourself, aren't you?" I think my jaw dropped I was in so much shock. And I very politely said something to the effect of umm, no of course not, I was just a 'little lost'. He looked at me like he already knew better (but How?!?) and he said no, "God sent me here as I never walk my dog in this area but this evening it was like a force was pulling me and I found you here" (something to that effect). Completely freaked me out.

He said he refused to leave unless I walked with him into town and he paid for my taxi or that he would tell the police to come get me and tell them what I'm trying to do with the train. So I walked with him of course as he chastised me for trying to defy God.

So, what can I do? I mean you can't hide from God... I keep trying every year or so, Hoping each time that maybe this one will finally be my permanent escape from this physical realm. View attachment 27186View attachment 27187

Or maybe you are just unlucky

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

So, what can I do? I mean you can't hide from God... I keep trying every year or so, Hoping each time that maybe this one will finally be my permanent escape from this physical realm. View attachment 27186View attachment 27187
What an incredible post @purplemoon

• Love
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
Or maybe you are just unlucky

That's some crazy story here. Have you ever been curious about it to the point you went to meet some medium, psychic, priest or any other "spiritual" person to talk about it?

Last edited:
purplemoon

purplemoon

Sep 22, 2019

That's some crazy story here. Have you ever been curious about it to the point you went to meet some medium, psychic, priest or any other "spiritual" person to talk about it?

Yes, one so-called psychic that did tarot cards on me and freaked out saying i kept pulling cards that signifies a scary topic i would rather not discuss too much on here (she even refunded me and said she was late for an appointment oddly enough and rude!) and a few priests over the years who all basically concurred demonic oppression, and other phenomena. maybe i should not have even mentioned it, Lol, i was tired yesterday.

Have a good day everyone.

Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
I know it sounds silly, and I'm not religious.. but the thought that there really is a hell scares me so much! Imagine ending this living hell to then go to one you can't ever escape from.. my friend who is religious told me that people who take their own lives go to hell. I so hope that's not true.. :(

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I don't care for heaven, as it is described. It will be boring for me. But really hope that hell exists. I'm not sure if i'm about to go there yet, but many "people" deserve it. it will be fun to see a lot of them, who were prononsed as "saints" on earth, being down there. My believe/hope is that hell is reseting you back on earth after you die and heaven is some next level in existence if not the actually real one.

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
i'm not too worried about hell existing. according to the bible, all the fun people go there anyway.

even if i don't ctb, i'll still end up in hell because i'm gay. i'm not too worried about it because all the other gays will be there, too. let's have a party!