Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
Without those
Very generic. He looks ai generated.
i see through their body and shieet, their soul is weirder than most people who want to ropemax, tbh ngl. Ok would you say Andy Biersack is genetic tbh ngl? What about Marilyn Manson
IMG 5893
I'm going to vomit.
I'm a true Slav, so I hate all other Slavs.
That's our internal rule.
We're a bit of a dysfunctional family.
the audio is exposing the Russian government secrets and all the awful things they've been doing. The group who made this song is currently wanted 🤠
I'm going to vomit.
I'm a true Slav, so I hate all other Slavs.
That's our internal rule.
We're a bit of a dysfunctional family.
When i was like 14 i used to watch Hostel 1,2,3 for the Slav scene of the girl in the pool; couldn't stop edging

True Slav IMG 5894
IMG 5895

Last edited:
Reactions: Agon321
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
i see through their body and shieet, their soul is weirder than most people who want to ropemax, tbh ngl. Ok would you say Andy Biersack is genetic tbh ngl? What about Marilyn Manson
IMG 5893
That Andy dude looks like a Great Value brand MGK. I also don't know who either him or Marilyn Mason is.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and Spreadingmywings
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
the audio is exposing the Russian government secrets and all the awful things they've been doing. The group who made this song is currently wanted 🤠

When i was like 14 i used to watch Hostel 1,2,3 for the Slav scene of the girl in the pool; couldn't stop edging

True SlavView attachment 148381
View attachment 148383
I'm glad you liked the Slavic girl.

You can come to some beautiful Slavic country and admire this look every day.

We are very hospitable and I guarantee that no one will hurt you (except for all those Slavs who will definitely hurt you).

You are welcome.

• Wow
Reactions: Spreadingmywings
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
I'm glad you liked the Slavic girl.

You can come to some beautiful Slavic country and admire this look every day.

We are very hospitable and I guarantee that no one will hurt you (except for all those Slavs who will definitely hurt you).

You are welcome.
I wanted to be a lesbian so bad just to be there with them and hang out with them 🔫
Such delusion got me to ditch COD for life simulation network '2nd life' in hopes i can… nvm. I don't want to give your soul brainrot

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I wanted to be a lesbian so bad just to be there with them and hang out with them 🔫
Such delusion got me to ditch COD for life simulation network '2nd life' in hopes i can… nvm. I don't want to give your soul brainrot
I've heard of this game.
Some people have abandoned their real lives and focused mainly on this game.

My soul is rotten, so not many things impress me.

The fact that you want to be a lesbian is not the strangest thing I've read today.

Reactions: Spreadingmywings