Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
Do people like they even know what's suffering is? From 1 to 10 if this guy is not beyond a 10 like beyond perfect it's just utter coping. Bro is atleast an 11. Has 6 kids and his wife is gorgeous. Most humblest personality too and very smart.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Meh. The dude is good looking but in that generic and boring sort of way and having 6 kids isn't an accomplishment. It's just selfish. Also, seemingly perfect people can suffer too because nobody is truly perfect and life is a pain in the ass.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Final_Choice, Lost Magic, LoiteringClouds and 4 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
If I wasn't a narcissist, I'd be perfect

/s

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'll ask my cat what it's like but I don't expect to get any clarity.

• Yay!
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Kavka, Pluto and 3 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Bruh what do you mean? I'm literally just trying to be funny here. It sounds like you're the one who's coping about the fact that you're not as "perfect" as he is lol.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
no, I can't remember people's faces for more than a few moments anyways. He looks like a hollywood film star who will die of an overdose at age 28 while simultaneously drowning in his own swimming pool lol, but who knows maybe he'll live a happy life beyond what I could imagine.

Hard to care enough either way.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and Spreadingmywings
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
Bruh what do you mean? I'm literally just trying to be funny here. It sounds like you're the one who's coping about the fact that you're not as "perfect" as he is lol.
Yes, I understood your sarcasm over text and was continuing with a bit of satire; it was impersonal I didn't mean to cause any contradiction. It was just me trying to play along, cheers ✌️

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
Nothing can be perfectly perfect but having a luxurious life? It'd be cool, very few would turn it down. But ehhhh, I can only live with what I have unfortunately...

Reactions: Spreadingmywings
freakshow

freakshow

Jun 30, 2024
i am obssessed with how I look but i dont think looks are EVERYTHING tbh, if you look average you can still enjoy life. you just have to be acceptable looking and its ok. Now if you are so hideous that people dont even feel bad to make fun of your looks (me)) then its truly over.

Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
Meh. The dude is good looking but in that generic and boring sort of way and having 6 kids isn't an accomplishment. It's just selfish. Also, seemingly perfect people can suffer too because nobody is truly perfect and life is a pain in the ass.
You are the girl in the beginning pov

• Hmph!
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, fleetingnight, Spreadingmywings and 1 other person
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
I ain't no short bitch. I'm tall!

I would say that this image is a better representation of me as a person:
View attachment 148361

I find this very easy to mastnrbate to 🤗😳🤤🦶but
It's over, still not tall enough; god Chico is 6'5 and that girl as a matter of fact was behind the interviewer who was next to chico on another video, that girl is actually 5'7 don't ask me how i know

• Wow
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I find this very easy to mastnrbate to 🤗😳🤤🦶but
It's over, still not tall enough; god Chico is 6'5 and that girl as a matter of fact was behind the interviewer who was next to chico on another video, that girl is actually 5'7 don't ask me how i know
Fuck! I'm also 5'7! Also, why don't you want me to ask how you know this? What are you hiding...🤨

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't have to imagine. I am perfect.

I am too perfect for this world, that's why I plan CTB.
The ugliness of all people disgusts me.

Every day in my mirror I see a perfect man... and then I go outside and see... never mind.
The world is lucky I was born, but my patience has its limits, so I am ending this pathetic spectacle.

You were born too late to discover new continents on this planet. You were born too early to discover space. But you were born just right to admire me.

• Wow
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
Fuck! I'm also 5'7! Also, why don't you want me to ask how you know this? What are you hiding...🤨
Fuarkkkk she deleted all her posts on .org ; has the squeakiest prettiest italian voice too or so it seemed.
I don't have to imagine. I am perfect.

I am too perfect for this world, that's why I plan CTB.
The ugliness of all people disgusts me.

Every day in my mirror I see a perfect man... and then I go outside and see... never mind.
The world is lucky I was born, but my patience has its limits, so I am ending this pathetic spectacle.

You were born too late to discover new continents on this planet. You were born too early to discover space. But you were born just right to admire me.
Mirin

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Fuarkkkk she deleted all her posts on .org ; has the squeakiest prettiest italian voice too or so it seemed.
Whoa! She uses the exclusive website ".org"?

I also still reject your claim of me being that girl. I ain't even Italian! I'm Canadian and my voice sounds like more like Z̴̢̡̛̰̫̥̜̪̺̥̤̝̺̘̞̪͓̪̤̰̼̖͖̞̙̱̥̞̤̯͚̟̣̱̞͉̓́͒̿̃̆̈́̈́̈́͊̊̍̈́̓̂̆̎́̒̽̔̒̈́̾͒̉̏̆̑̌̇́̉̅̈̀̚͘̚̕̚͘͜͜͝͠ͅͅq̵̧̨̛̣͚̲͙̳̬̯͉̯̲͉̲̺̟̜̩̪̜̱̭͎̥̹̖̭͓̣̱̦̯͔̼͈̭̗͎͈͔͙́̈̀̀͑͊̒̇͆͗̃̌̌͝i̵̢̢̡͔͇͉̟̙̻͕̻̙̪̳̥̼̳͙̩͖̙͙̝͔̱͙̣͔̳̼̬̹̹͍̯͔̺̘̩̖̍͊͂̂̈́͊̓̆̉̀̄̈́̉́͋͛̚͜͜͠ͅͅy̵̡̞͓̹̖̥͔̝͖̼̦̬̻͓̝̙̖̤̰̲̙̭͌̑̄̆̐͂̔̎͂̓̂̉̐̒͂̌ͅģ̷̢̨̡̡̡̢̨̛͚̯͚̝̼͈̩͖̺͍̝̲̬͙̪͕̭͚̠̼̪̝̙̝̻̱̗͕̫̦̆̋̏̐̄̉̽̅̅̉́͛̽͘͜͝ͅÿ̵̢̢̧̧̨̠͉͔̘̥̫̻̝͎̰̜̟̝̱͎̺̹̜̥̠͈̠̤͙̖̮̬̱̤̥́̈̍͊̋̈́͐̋̑͘͘̚͜͝ẍ̵̧̡̞̗̙̫̻̳̼̭̲̩̟̪̫͙̖̭͈̙̯͓̰̮̟̤͍̖̞͓̗͖̫̗̏̍̽̿͊̽̓̿̐̓̌ͅͅz̶̛̛̛̪͉̘͆͐̎͑̀̀̈̈́̿̄̾̃͒͌̍̋̆̆͋̍̂̈́̈́́̀̿͑́͒̀̃͗̽̃͗̿́͝͠͝͝'s voice, not like the horny squeals of some Italian chick.

• Wow
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

The sun rises to insult me.
Jul 15, 2024
Whoa! She uses the exclusive website ".org"?

I also still reject your claim of me being that girl. I ain't even Italian! I'm Canadian and my voice sounds like more like Z̴̢̡̛̰̫̥̜̪̺̥̤̝̺̘̞̪͓̪̤̰̼̖͖̞̙̱̥̞̤̯͚̟̣̱̞͉̓́͒̿̃̆̈́̈́̈́͊̊̍̈́̓̂̆̎́̒̽̔̒̈́̾͒̉̏̆̑̌̇́̉̅̈̀̚͘̚̕̚͘͜͜͝͠ͅͅq̵̧̨̛̣͚̲͙̳̬̯͉̯̲͉̲̺̟̜̩̪̜̱̭͎̥̹̖̭͓̣̱̦̯͔̼͈̭̗͎͈͔͙́̈̀̀͑͊̒̇͆͗̃̌̌͝i̵̢̢̡͔͇͉̟̙̻͕̻̙̪̳̥̼̳͙̩͖̙͙̝͔̱͙̣͔̳̼̬̹̹͍̯͔̺̘̩̖̍͊͂̂̈́͊̓̆̉̀̄̈́̉́͋͛̚͜͜͠ͅͅy̵̡̞͓̹̖̥͔̝͖̼̦̬̻͓̝̙̖̤̰̲̙̭͌̑̄̆̐͂̔̎͂̓̂̉̐̒͂̌ͅģ̷̢̨̡̡̡̢̨̛͚̯͚̝̼͈̩͖̺͍̝̲̬͙̪͕̭͚̠̼̪̝̙̝̻̱̗͕̫̦̆̋̏̐̄̉̽̅̅̉́͛̽͘͜͝ͅÿ̵̢̢̧̧̨̠͉͔̘̥̫̻̝͎̰̜̟̝̱͎̺̹̜̥̠͈̠̤͙̖̮̬̱̤̥́̈̍͊̋̈́͐̋̑͘͘̚͜͝ẍ̵̧̡̞̗̙̫̻̳̼̭̲̩̟̪̫͙̖̭͈̙̯͓̰̮̟̤͍̖̞͓̗͖̫̗̏̍̽̿͊̽̓̿̐̓̌ͅͅz̶̛̛̛̪͉̘͆͐̎͑̀̀̈̈́̿̄̾̃͒͌̍̋̆̆͋̍̂̈́̈́́̀̿͑́͒̀̃͗̽̃͗̿́͝͠͝͝'s voice, not like the horny squeals of some Italian chick.
What happened? Did you try to parse HTML with regex expressions? https://stackoverflow.com/a/1732454

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Rebuked!
IMG 4492
j̷̖̮̺̐͌o̵̰̖͂͜j̴̫̯͑͊o̷̦͛́.̷̲̩͖͝.̸̲̰͍͝͠y̸̥̙͔̅̆o̴̘̣̪̎͘͠u̵͙͠ ̸̦̪͑̓̕ͅȁ̶̘̩͇̽͌r̷̳̺͋̔e̴̥̋̀ ̷̢̹͐͠a̶̟̕ ̵̣̈́̂̽d̷̛͈̰̅̕i̸̖͗ś̷̪̭g̵̨͖̚r̴̲̰͋͠ä̶̦ͅć̴̱͓̝̿ĕ̷̻̒͝ ̵̞̬̎̊t̶̮͔̮̐͋ö̸͍̜́͋ ̷͙͑͘̚h̵͓̑́͘ͅu̷̮͛m̷̱͐͛̕a̸͎̐̍n̵̢͐̈́ͅi̷̳͉͑t̶̮̊͛ỳ̸͍̔͒,̷̖̀͝ ̸̺̔f̶̢̓̃̀i̶̫̙̩͒̓r̸̥̪̀s̵̖͆t̵̼̎͗ ̵͓͚͙͛̈̚ò̴̫f̶̪̗̺͋ ̷͉̓́a̷̢͐̿l̶̥͍̹͐l̴̜̜͍͒̕
̸̰̋̀̎ŷ̶̬̗ö̸̜̟̪́ú̷͙̽̍ ̵̫͓͖̀̒̚w̷̧͕̟͗̾̚ė̸̮ř̶̰̩e̷̥̓͛͝ ̶̻̖͉͌̓ǎ̸̯̣̕ĺ̶̞͇̈́l̶̹̪͒̓͝ ̶͙̓b̴͕̙̍̿o̵̭̐̇̆ẃ̴̙͈͒s̴̨͖̑̅͆ ̴̝̬͍̾͑̕ǎ̷͍n̶̘̗̊͜d̵̺̠̈́͜ ̷̣̩̒͋r̶̭̥̥̅̒̔a̷̹̓i̵̱͐̉͝n̸͎͊͝b̸͈̽͛͛ö̶̭́͠ẁ̴͙̘̗̾̑s̷̪̹̻͆ ̷̥̓̚a̶̠̒̽͝n̵̹̎̉̓d̶̨̙̹͆̂̆ ̸͈̾̚h̶̛̺͝a̷͖̼̝̒p̸̟̪̓̂͘p̴̹͒i̷͍͎͆̌́ņ̷̥͆e̵̪̒͋s̷̥̫̟̿s̴͚͌͘.̵̨͖̿̊ͅ
̶̹̭̮̃y̴̧̮̐̈́ö̷̱̫͍́̌ú̸̪ ̴͙͖́̌̚c̴̺̍h̴̨͇̘̅̉a̵̢̍̊͑n̴͍̈́g̴̯͍̪̀́è̵̮̙d̴̳̣̆͒̍ ̶͖́y̵̩̌̈́ȏ̵̲̘̏u̵̞̅̀͝ŗ̵̺͆ ̸̻̝͖̈́w̶̢̟̿h̸͓̫̓o̸̟̤͌̈̾l̸̘͗ẻ̴̮͍͠ͅ ̴͖̤͐͒͝l̸̘͛̈́̚o̸͍̗̽ǒ̸͚̦͊͝k̴̺͙̼͑͝ ̷̛̠̙̰̔͌t̶̡̨̯̅̋h̶͚͐̌͠i̷͖͊͝ͅṉ̵̮͗̀k̶̡̖̺̒͠í̷̜̣n̶̡̘͕̓̽̄g̸̘̱͙̑̔ ̷̬̈́̊́ī̶̫̬͓̏̚ṯ̷̭̦̀̎ ̶̢͍̇ẃ̶͙̾̉ḁ̸͈̺͂̾s̷̞̀
̷̬̆͘"̸̣͊̄́a̴͉̋d̸͍̊͊͝u̵̪̱̓̈́͠l̵̰̑̏̉ṭ̵̡͍̈͆͗"̴̧͍́̿ ̵̨̘̱̌͆w̷̞̪̐h̷̛͖̭͖́͋ẹ̵͉͂n̶̲̟̆ ̷̢̹̦͒̊i̵̠͖͒̈́̒ţ̷̅̂̈́ ̴̘̩̬̒̿͠ì̸̧̟s̷͎̞̈́͊͗ ̶̛̖̻̀n̶̡̠̐̕͘ỏ̶͕̹̟͝ẗ̶̞́,̵̧̹͐̏͛ ̶͖̪̯̅͛y̷̞̞̩͌̾o̸̮͕̭̓͋ủ̷̙̘͋̈́ ̶̲̂t̶͍͒r̶̲̳̘̽y̴̻͈̎͑̽í̴͚͍͌̾ͅṇ̵̢̤̒g̵̤̺͈͒̅͛ ̵̰̐̕t̶̼̦̒̄̀o̸͕̞͆ ̴̭̽́͒a̴͓͆͒̑c̵̙̲̆t̴̢̥̘̍̏ ̴̥̹͈͆͂o̴͚̜̐l̵̳̔͝d̵̰͖̈́ ̸̜̀͒į̵͉̈́̚s̵̙̖̎͠
̴͎̽̈́m̴̠̉͠ȧ̴̧̔k̴̤̺͐̽͠ͅi̷̻̐n̶̛̯̥̍g̸͕̯̘̀ ̶̩̬̈́y̷͇̠̹̓̒ǫ̸̲̲̔̾́ǘ̷̼̄r̴̹̀̇̀s̸̨̢͚͑͝e̶̺̽͂l̷̝̆͗̕f̷̪̣̄ ̶̬͇͌l̷̰͔͐͐ͅo̷̠͇̊õ̷̧͖̱̀k̵̨̨͆̃̀ ̶̮̬̰̽̿̌ȉ̴̦͋̍ͅṁ̵̨̛m̸͚͓̘̉̑͝a̴̧̚ṭ̵̀u̷͖̲̾͜͠ř̶̖̦̗́̓e̴͙̥͊̈́͝.̸͙̤̣̑͠ ̶̩̓͛ṣ̷̗͐ḙ̵̡̆̑c̴͉͊̽̓o̸͔͋ͅń̸̺̹͔̄͌d̴̡̦̋ ̸͍̒͊ó̸̤f̵̞͐͑ ̸̣̠̀͋a̷̠̎l̶̢̧̬̍̕l̸̲̍ ̴̝̫̂̊y̶̦̋̒͒o̴̟͆̉ͅü̴̩̱͂̂
̴̗̝̟͒̆m̶̨̘̰͗ą̴̻̣̈d̶̖̠̗̔ȅ̵͚͓̍͛ͅ ̵̮̓͠ỳ̶̹̮͒ȏ̸̺͇̋̋u̴͎̇r̸̖̺͌̈͠ ̶̢̨̥́́͝s̸̺̬̊o̶̲͉͝n̵̥̔ḡ̵̛̹͙̔ ̸̠̱͐̂͝k̷͚͌̂͗ͅä̴̱̕r̷̛̻̎̊m̷̲͛ã̷̭̲̈͝,̶͉̅͋͐ ̷̢̙̩͛t̸̖͑̓̿h̷̯̹̥̀ỉ̸̡̩̓̿n̸̨͈̝̒̌ǩ̵̻̣̃̓i̷̫͠ň̷̨̠̯̇g̷̡̱̊͋̊ ̴̧̜̺̈i̴̛̥̺̽͗ẗ̴̡̬́̈̃ ̶̫̆̂͆w̸̩̩̹̔̆̿ö̸̮́͜͝u̶͗̓͜l̴͖͎̹̇́d̴͔͍͍̒̑ ̸̘͕̟̔̓̕ḅ̷̘̹̌ẻ̷̦̻̓ ̶͎́̄̕͜a̷͕̻͌͛ ̸̖́̆b̸̟̺͓̐̌i̴͙͍͐g̴̥̠̀̃͘ͅ
̷͚̐͛͜h̸̦̺̮̐́̓i̵̘͈͙͒̽͆t̸͕̄͗̈́,̷̢̦̻͑͋̓ ̸̭̬̭̓b̴̪͇̔u̷̗͕̯͒t̶͕͔̀̈̇ ̸͎̉n̴̹̘̅̎̍o̶̧͈̦̾̀̕ ̵̤̒͊e̶͖̲̅͂͂v̸̝̞͈͛̚e̷͎̹͑̎́r̴̮͈͍̐̚̕y̸͍̝̹̾̑͝ŏ̴͚n̸̟̠͌̽ē̷͕̔ ̷̛̼͎̃m̴̠̒̄̍a̸̰͙͉͌̌̒d̸̦̚ẻ̶̹̏̕ ̶̺̈́̐̎f̸̠͔͚͘u̷̥̭̾̔ñ̵͖̲ ̷̟̘̮́ȯ̴̯f̴̟̻̾ ̴̜͔͙̍ȋ̶͍͙̂͘t̷͓̝̤͊̈́.̴͕̀̊̇ ̷̢̰̂͌̅t̶̳̗̐ḥ̸̥̙̐̂̕ī̸͎͓́͜r̶̟̳̰̎͋̐d̶̼̪͑̔̚ ̸͍̼̝́͘͝ŏ̷̤͗f̸̪̐̍ ̷̲̗̅a̴̺̜͕̾l̵̻̕l̶̪̭̪̔ ̵̲̹̍͌̍ỹ̴͇̕ͅö̴͍̩͇́̎̈ū̷̠̠̔͠
̸̭͊̌m̵̨̖̬̅̒͗a̸̱̽̏̚k̶͙̄͘ḛ̷̦͗̍͛͜ ̴̣͔͐͘͝ȃ̵͔̺͗͝ ̷̡͚͌̓̕v̶̨̂͜͝ȉ̷̺͐d̷̖̹́͋ẻ̷̢̠̃ǫ̷̟̱͊ ̷̛̟̄̆a̴̩͕̹̎̎b̶͇̉̾͜͜͝ö̶͍̫́ụ̷̰̍̐̄ť̸̙̥̦̊͘ ̸̤͇̔ÿ̸̭̫͖́̑ȍ̷̥͔͌͑u̶̢͌̅̓͜ ̵̫͕̿͛g̶̞̰̀̚̚o̵̯͖̣͊̓i̴̺͚̮̊ṋ̸͕̦͐͒̐g̶̮̬̿ ̴̩̲̟̃ṱ̵̜͇̑̊o̵̬͛ ̸̜͚͖͐͘d̴̢͖̱̂i̶̡̝̚͘͝s̸̛̗͚̟ṋ̶̀́e̷̺̭̾̚y̶̛̭͉̓ͅ ̶̳̿a̷̮̣̅ņ̷̱̃̋̌d̶̯͈͔͗̽
̴̤́̔̐d̷̲͓͂ŗ̴̑i̵̳̇̚n̴͉͖̿̓k̶͓̮͍͋̃i̶̲͂̓n̶̨̞̺̓g̴̮͆̋,̵̳̏̕ ̵͔͔͇̑̏ǧ̷̨̜̯i̸̢̿͌̉r̴̺̍̀l̸͇̞̅ ̷̥̩̗̆̓͠i̴͔̗͐ ̶̢̝̜̽k̷̻͍̪͛͂͝n̵̪͎̱̿ó̸̥̜ẁ̷̩̮̼ ̵̨͎͓̍̆͊ỳ̴̹̀ȏ̵͉̜͈̋ù̷̝͕͉ ̸͚̓w̴̼̰̪̅̿e̶̥̎̍̍r̶̟͂̎e̸̛̪ ̸̧́̊n̸̜͉͒̃̐͜o̶̘̓̕͜ṯ̶̻̯̊ ̷͓̈́̌d̸̖͌̈́r̶̛̞̠u̵̥̓n̸̩̽̇͛k̷̛͙͈͊̈́,̵͚̳̒ ̴͎̦̃y̴̻̲̝̓̎͛ó̵͓̺̭ú̴̖̊̈́ ̴̧̢̛͖͆̂h̸̥̫͗̒ͅạ̷̉̕͠ď̸̜̈́͗
̵̡͙͊͑̓1̶̧̤̓̊5̷̕͜ͅ ̴̩̥́d̴̠̗͒̐́r̵͇̝̈́ī̵̟n̸͉͂̀ǩ̶̳̟s̸̢̉͆̔ ̴͕̀̃͘a̵̹̪͆n̸͎̝͉̊̎d̶͉̄̃ͅ ̷̧́s̸̳̐͛t̵̤̾i̶̡̞̹͆ļ̴̻̊l̸͇͐̎ ̸̳͕̅̎͗w̷̛͍̜̲̽̚ą̷̍̚ṣ̶̫͓̑̂ń̷̩͋'̶̞̋̈͊t̴̫̼͗͝ ̸̩̝̈̇p̸̬̽͐a̵̳̪͊̆s̸̲̯̐͒͝s̵̨̗̟͗̓ë̴͔̾̑d̸̝̠̳̂͒ ̶̪̪̺̋o̸̬̠͋͝u̵̡̪̎̚͝ẗ̷̯͇́̂,̶̗͛ ̵͉͠y̷̡̾o̵̖̺͇͑̃͝u̴͉̮̯͆ ̷͇̘̀̕͝ĕ̸̫̰̲̉̍ì̶̮̬̗t̵͔̦͗͊̿ȟ̴̹̳̕͝e̸̺̽̇͗r̷͈̳̬͗͐͋
̶̡͉̌͌͌h̵͕͗͝a̸̢̟̣͌̚ḋ̵̺̓̈ ̸̝͙̌̓a̸͎͗l̶̟̯̐̚c̵̢̪̺̑͐͋ò̷̘̹̩̿̄h̷̺̽͆o̷̭͂l̴͎̬͉̐̽̕ ̷̯̻̖̆b̷͓͋e̴͚̊̈́f̸̟̬̊͑̊o̸̢͙͓̓͋̈́r̸͙̊̅e̴̹̤̒ ̸͇̓͌ỳ̴͕̾̾o̵̔̂͜u̵̠̽͝ ̶͉́͊t̶̳̠̄ủ̸̞̝͠r̶̥̯̞͗̐ṉ̴̃̓͝e̶̘͚͂d̷̎͋ͅ
̸͓̖̟̇2̵̞̑̊̉1̵̧̰̿ ̴͇̜̰͂o̴̼̫̔r̶̟̿̊͝ ̷̩͖͚̀̅ÿ̷̘̳́ó̷͉͔̇u̵̜̔ ̷̢̈́͆̐ͅḽ̵̌̔̓ȉ̵̻̦̤̍͠e̴̮̎̑͝d̶̡̤͎͑͛ ̸̦̍͛t̸̜͚̺͗̿̅ồ̶̢͈̘́ ̸̙͉̟̈́e̵̞̰̓v̵̧̫̗̐̄ě̵̡̼͂͑͜ŗ̸͓̄͒y̸̧̘̓͠͝o̶̜̐̃n̸̤͕̉͆̇͜ḛ̴̛̌̐ ̷̼͛͗ä̸̪͖̖́̈́̚b̸̭̐̅̍o̵͂͗̚͜u̵͇̖̎̑̕t̵͕̱͒̈́ ̶̡̞̈d̵͎̱̦̅̋̉r̷͙̅̈́̽i̶͕̊n̵̤͌͋k̸̠̘̿̓i̶̛̞͒͝ṋ̴̦̪̉g̵͇͔̏͛.̸̞̏̊ ̸͉̰͝ͅf̷̢̃ŏ̴͇̪̅͌ǔ̷̡̃ŗ̷͗͌̓ẗ̶͎h̵̦̉̂͜ͅ
̶̰̟̄́͘o̴͇͖̐f̶̨͓̟̐̌ ̷̡̞̏̊͂a̷̞̋l̵̔͒͘͜ḷ̷̢̼͗ ̷̧̜̑͆y̸̡̍o̸͚̍͘u̴͍͓͋̄ ̴̙̙̉͗m̵̩̥̽a̸̖̣͛k̴̦̳̀̂́e̴̝̺̱̔̋ ̶̨̥̫́ț̶͙̞͒h̵̖͆͘i̷̡̬͔̇́̆s̷͖̯̉̈́ ̷͎̋̉ş̵͖̿̊͘o̵̼͝ñ̸̳́͠g̸̺̲̃͘ ̴̨̈́̈́ã̸̘b̴͈̲̊̕͠o̶͓̫̹͊̋͠u̷̘̰̓̈́̃ṯ̵̟̈̆͗ ̴̛̼͗̊å̵̧͖ ̶̢̯̔͆p̴̗̻̲̈́̄̀l̸̼͙͛̕ẻ̴̢a̴̺̰̒͂͜s̶͙̔̏̈́ǘ̴͔̙̽͝r̵̡̼͒e̸̻̩̜̾ ̶͙̹̍h̶̖̑͒͘o̵̡̽̂̏u̴͈͂ş̷̛͝e̶̐ͅ
̶͖̋͗y̷̬͇̲͒̆̍ơ̴̜̳̳͐û̵͉̚̚r̴̙͔̈́̉ ̶͙͚̌͛͜l̸̹̇ì̷̜̬͐̾t̷̳̣͂̊̃t̸̤̩͊̎l̵͕̙͙̐̓̕ë̸̻̮́ ̶̻̣̟̍g̴̨̗͕͂́o̸̗͇̍o̵̠͙͐ͅf̶͖́y̶̧͓̬̓͊ ̵͇̦͈̐d̴̛̼̹̬̑̚a̷͕̯͌̇̚ń̶̬̩͗͜ć̶̺ĕ̵̥͆͂ ̴̛̩́̑m̴̜̉̑́o̴̠̞̎v̷̹̖̿̀͗͜ẻ̸̦̒̽s̶̲̗̋̍ ̴̨̳̼͗͘ļ̸̩̭͊̚o̴̩̾ó̶͈͖̻̄k̵̹̼͗͑̋s̴͇̭̀̋͜ ̶̗̜̠̆l̴̠̮̈į̸̇͜k̶̦̀ȅ̴̖̝̍̚͜ ̸̥͗̈́̽a̸̬͘ ̴̬̼̌r̶͉̈̒̋á̷̳w̴̫̻̎̋̏
̶̯̉h̸̡̛͙o̷͍͆̚t̷̘̖̆̋d̵͇̻̟̿͑̌o̴̤͗́g̵̓̃ͅ ̴̡̣̤̎̈́o̴̻̞̤̐n̶̩̗̬̔̉̊ ̵̠̿d̴̙̟̄r̴͔̄̎u̶̪͉̲̒̉ġ̶̜̭̭s̶̗̮̗͌̉,̶̻̀̆ ̴̯̪̆̓l̷̢̞̤̓̾i̷̗͆k̶͚͑̕ē̷̬̖̋͜ ̵̬̭͛͝p̵̡̧͒l̵̨̮̀̂̏é̶̟̜̊̀à̵͍͋͘s̸͆ͅe̵̜̲̐͑͝,̵̱̒ ̸̼̬̝̈̌ḭ̴̖̹͛'̴̻͔̈́̓͘m̸̪̣̗̏ ̴̧̟̻͊́g̷̱̼̹̐o̸̱̅̈́͝n̸͕͑ǹ̵̞͚̣̿a̶̧͆̉͝ ̶͈͔͌s̷̯͈͍̉͠͠a̸̻͋̚͝ŷ̷͖͆ͅ ̷̲͎͌̈́ì̵̱̲͉ţ̸̧͋̕͠
̸̛̥̆a̵̳̋̀g̷̩̺̑̓a̶̘̞̗̿̉i̸̥̖͗̓n̴̠͔̝͋ ̸͉̠̑͋i̶̤̲̓f̴͉̤̀̀̌ ̴̟̚y̵̑ͅo̴̼̳̚ű̵͖ ̸̫͍̤̑͝ṱ̶͚͓͛̚͠h̷̞̩̀̈́͠í̴̺n̷̛̺̯k̴̛̖̺͗ ̶̺͈͖̀̎t̶̡̲̥̓̽̃ḧ̴̼̠̯́̈́͝i̸̲͂̆͌s̴̰̪̒͑̚ͅ ̶̧̛̓i̷̡̥̪̓̈́s̷̮̒̈́ ̸̻̉͘m̸̩͚̥̐̔̍a̸͈̯̚t̴̰̆͊̈ų̵̳̟̀̊r̵̟̐͑̿ḛ̵̞̈ ̸̼̿͋y̵̡͔͂̓́ȯ̸̘̙̤u̵̩͐ ̵̟̂̇å̷̢̛̻͍r̸̺̲̞̍e̸͚͋̕͠ ̴͈͎͛͒w̸̯̞̒͘͜ȓ̸̠̜ô̴̲̪̎͝ṇ̶̀͊͝ġ̸͇̬͙l̵̻͓̆͐̅y̶̞͇̋
̴̛̦̭̑́m̷͈̺͊͠į̷̟̗͆͋̒s̷͈̀̒ẗ̵̼̹́́ą̶̓ḱ̸̨̰͆͝ȅ̸͓́͑n̶̿̀ͅ,̴͖̙͂̎̕ͅ ̴̙̟̮̔͋ḫ̷͙̋̌a̵̢̬̼͒͘̚v̷̫̙̉e̶̲̫̯͂̓ ̶̳̔͠y̶̯͌ȍ̴̭u̵̢̹̲̾̾ ̵̳̺́n̸̳̕ȯ̷̪̒ẗ̴̺̉ ̴͔̳͜͝l̶̙̂̅̚e̷͝ͅà̴̧̹͂̄r̶͕̙̫̂ṇ̶̬͘ę̴̈́d̴̪̯̺̒̋̕ ̷͖̗̾̅f̵̮̣̖̋͘̕r̵̙̯̱̋̂ò̴͉́͝m̵̼̓͆ ̵̰̫̈́̀̎a̵̬̯̘͛͋̃l̵̢͉̥̽̒͝l̷̨̦̇ ̵̳̙̝̀t̶̝̍͘͝h̸̠̪̉ȩ̴͔͆ ̷̧̤̀̆̀h̸̢̒͋̈́ä̸̪̝́̐͝t̴͙̩̅e̷̺̅
̸̥̮̆͂y̴̢̞̽͂̚ō̸̠͑͘ů̸̙͓ ̷̻̭̚g̶̨͓͆̈͠ơ̶͎̽t̸͍͎̠̔͐͆ ̵̢̘͆̌̀f̸͙̰̈ṛ̵̡̈́̔õ̶͇̞͖̎̀m̷̠͎̏̊ ̶̤̟̜̚k̸͉͇̇̔a̶̳͖̳͒r̸̥͋͜m̶̍ͅa̶̧̭͓̒?̸̡͍̦͊̀͑?̵̤̞͍̇?̴͚̮̠̇͝ ̷̱̈̊i̵̮̞̐̀ ̴̼̏g̵̻̉̾̈́ų̸̛̥̱̀̚é̸̟s̶̟̜̈́̇̍ș̵̅ ̴̲̒̌y̵͈̦̎ó̵̢̌ṷ̴̌͗͆ ̴̥̪͔̂̋d̸̢͓̱̾̉̾ö̸̘̤́̂ṋ̸͙̀̾t̶̨̢̑͠.̸̮̂ ̶̱̍ḽ̸͖̎ị̷̆͆ḵ̶͒̋̾e̶͈͛̈́̽ ̷͕̳̓͒t̷̻̬͌̐̇ḩ̷̀̓ë̴̺͇́
̷͔͛ö̷̧́ͅṅ̴͙̔͌l̶̼̱͇͆̆͠y̴̜͒̒̓͜ ̵̠͆g̶̝͕͂ͅu̴͈͇͌í̴͕̖̺̄̿ľ̵̰̘͝t̵̲͐ͅ ̶̤͖̦̊̈i̵̩̜̣̕ ̶̙͖̋̄͘f̷̢̭̣̎é̸͔͍ḛ̶̃͜l̶̥͇̉͛ ̸̹̂́i̶̱͍̥͐ş̸̱̹͗͠ ̷̦̦̅͆ͅw̴̝͝a̷̪̔̇t̷̑͋̽͜c̶̪̆̚h̸̜͚͙̓̈́̔i̶͇̓̚n̷͇̞̓̿g̸̮̲̍̈́̆ ̸͍̿ṫ̴̜̰̌͘h̵̗͈̺̾̿i̴̹̐̂ŝ̵̜̣̝̀͝ ̸͈̒͗v̷̟̹́͜i̷͈̣̠͗̆̈́d̸͉̄̎̋ē̷̥̤̗͑̂o̵̞̒̽,̵̬̍ ̸̨̮̽̚a̴̝̕l̴͍̈͝ś̶̳͎̖ò̷̢̦ ̵̻̙͊̈́͜͠y̸̙̒ȯ̵̮͇͠ų̸̜̹̋
̴̧̈́͐ͅc̷̯̉̋͘o̶̙̙̟̿̀̕ṷ̷̭͝l̴͇͊͂d̵͙̱̍͐͝ ̶̱͈̍͆̕ȟ̷̇̑͜a̸̺͍̕v̴͉̾̏ë̷̬̓͊ ̶͇͂̓́p̵͇͍̽̀̚a̷̢̞͈̕s̷̘̥̆͊s̸̢̓̌͝ę̴̾͒̄ḑ̴̞̝̔̽͆ ̶̮͈̠͊ǎ̴̙͖s̵̹͋͠ ̷̬̘̗́a̴̹̐̍̋ ̸͖̯̳̏p̶̰̠̋̄̐r̷͙̅́e̵͓̕t̸̢͉̥̽̽̚t̶̲͂̄y̶͖̝̑ ̸͉̈́̏͘ģ̶̧̩͛͊͝i̴̡̲̻͋̊͠r̸̙̀͌́ḽ̶̝͆ ̶͇̥͓͂b̷̺̖̗͗u̵̬̐͒ţ̸͙̣͆̀̀ ̷͚̐͐y̴͉͊ợ̶̤͖̽́û̸̟͈̬̔̋ ̸͔͌̿͐t̴̩͎͉̎̓̇h̶̨͓͐o̷̳̣̖̾̅̌u̶̼̝͓͘ğ̵͖͇̖̇̌ḧ̴͚̬̽̒t̵̛̘̟̀
̴̲̬̱̈́̊"̷͉̾̈ô̶͎̈́͠h̵͙́͆ ̷̳̑̈͜i̶̢̧̾̏̄'̴͔̻̰͋ḿ̴̟͇̅̑ͅ ̴̩͝ḁ̴̩͛͐l̶͉͌͑͘m̷̞͔̓͗̂ȯ̵͖š̷̩̆ẗ̸̳͙̼́ ̸̰̪͙͊2̷͇̰̃̈́̾1̵̱̬̪́̒,̵̡̛̥̳́ ̶̮̣̀͊ṣ̶̪̍͌̓e̷̥̎̐̽ē̴̛͖m̸͓̿̒͘ṣ̷̛̬̰̽̏ ̵̟͂ĺ̵͈̮ͅï̶͉͈̆k̴͉̥̒͊͐e̶̡͚̔ ̷͕̟̃̀̀͜i̷̯͆̎̌ ̵͓̂̐̒s̴͙͉͎̏̚h̶͙͘ō̵̗͒ͅű̵̜͉͖̕͝l̴̹͉̞̇͑͘d̶̝̀̐ ̴̧̱̇e̶̩̬͠m̶̗͍͓̓́̇b̵̦̳̿ä̸͎́r̴̜̖͗ṟ̴͊̕ḁ̶̧̇s̷̲͒s̶̥̩̀̂͊
̷̜̚ͅm̵̺͙̔y̸̟̱̲̾̈́s̴̮͓̙̄̌̆e̴̜͈͠l̵̻͐̓f̷̮͇̆̄ ̶̹̖́͐o̷̽̒͜n̶̟̳͐͗ ̶̢̭͎͋t̴̞͌̄̀h̵͚̪̹̚ē̶͍̤ ̴͔͐̾i̶̪̙͑n̵͖̜̍́̈͜ṭ̸̩̐̽̊ę̸͙̥̕r̴̢̫͊n̵̯̱̈̂͝ͅḙ̵͒t̶̞͊͝"̷͖͋̐̀ ̵̭̓a̴͈̽̆l̶̯͓͚͝ŝ̸̺̽o̸͝ͅ ̷̧͍̅i̵̫͒̇̏ ̸̗͗̇k̶͔̆̅n̴̢̖̼͌͋̄ọ̷̈́̀w̶̩̰̆̉͠ͅ ̸̡̟̙͂̿t̵̲̪̿̂̕h̴̪̀̈a̸̖̿͝t̶̢͉̻́̚͠ ̴̪̗̱̅ţ̸͂͘a̷̟̒͝m̶̡͉͒p̸̧̨̈́͘ơ̸̮̤͚̔n̴͈͕͌͌
̸̻̮̭͊f̷̠̝̭̽̈͝ǎ̸̫̲͙̂l̷͎̤͑͌l̵̞̩͒i̵̮̦͖̐n̷͍͈̐͒͝ģ̵̮̆̅͘ͅ ̴͍̜̊̂͊o̴͉͛͊͠u̷̪͐t̴̳͍͕͐ ̷̞̬̱͊͆̌s̷̛̘̓̓t̸̗̙̙̓ü̶̧̖̐̈́n̵͍̓̒͘t̸͍̾͘͜ ̸͍͑̕w̴̝͚͆͐͘a̵̺̱͚̽s̷̗͐ ̸̧̺̀f̶̫́͠ȃ̶̘k̵̢̘͆͝e̸̜̳̅̄̾͜,̷͎̜͓̂ ̵̛̻̜̊̅ḧ̶̛̜̯̠̕o̸͚̕ẅ̶̗́͌ ̵͖͝c̶͙̝̅o̴̝͕̙͂u̸̦̬̔̉l̷̻̗͈̍̑̓d̸̼̺͖̊͋ ̸̩̐i̷̙̺̾͗ͅt̸̨̻̋̋ ̶̼͆̈̚e̴̛̲͚͛͌v̷̧̜̐̓͋e̶͔͔̓̊n̵̏͂̑ͅ ̴̡̗͚̾͗̃f̷̥̺̀ạ̵̫̊̓l̷̦̪͚̾̎l̷̪͈̝̀͘͝
̸̥̮͐̉͆o̵̘̫͐̎̃ų̴͠t̶̨̆̎?̸͔̐2̷͙͝2̷̂͘͜?̵̢̠͒̆̓ ̴̡̙́l̸̖̐i̴̳̓͜ͅk̶̟̏͝è̴̢̤̬̌ ̷̖̥̔̀́i̴̡͗̎͜ņ̴̛̟̤́ ̷̘̣̰̄̕͝t̷͔̟̏̀̇h̴͕͖͐̌̽a̸͓̝̐t̶̬̆̔̓ ̴̧͎̤̿̽͒o̸̠̳̫̐̚̕ń̶̡͚̯͋͝ë̵̞́ ̴̡̼̣͂t̸͉̐͝i̶͕̣̕ḳ̵͠ͅ ̶̮̀́t̷̢̖̰̊o̸̜͊́͝k̷̜͇̅͋̈ ̵͖͆̀̓y̵̥̼̪̿̓o̵͕̝̩̓́̐ū̷͔͉͊͜ ̴̲͔͙̌m̵̞͚̻͌͂͘a̶̛̪͔͖̋̽d̸̲̤̐̇e̶̹͐͆,̸͓̗͍́̏͌ ̸̞͖̔͋y̸͈͍͆̂ǫ̸͕̻͛ủ̴͔̿ ̶̩̓w̷̡̨̛͓ê̵̤̯͙r̴̤͇͊e̴͍̯͉͆
̶̭̈́̐w̷̩̱͒̒e̴̡̦͉̓̃̉a̶̡̛̿̍r̷̘̯͘͠i̵͓͂͌́n̸͎̙̜̒̓g̵̖͍͓̕ ̷̢̼̈́l̴̢̇ê̵͕̥̩̎̾g̶͍͕̞͐̉̐g̸̥͕̅í̴͓̎n̶̗͉̍̆͛g̴̜̘̒͒͝ṣ̴͓̃,̶̺͚̋͝ ̷̧̞̄̊͝ḧ̶̹́o̷̢̭͗̃ẃ̴̤͕̪̽̔ ̸̜̻̂c̷͉̱̓̇̒ó̸͚̹u̸̯̔͌͒ļ̴̹͇̚ď̴̫͈̰ ̴̨̬́͑i̷͎̝̓t̷̚͜ ̶̝̰̀́̽f̷̫͈̙͛ä̷͈͕́̾͠ľ̸̢͍̯͋͝l̷͖̩̊́͠ ̴̰̾̑̆ŏ̸̹̠̺u̷͖̰̝͝t̴͇͍̆͐͘?̵̧̣̅?̶͔̉̀͝?̸̮̗̇̄ ̶̯͐t̵̫͕͛͋̅h̴̲̻̎a̶̞͉͂̈͠t̷͈̾'̸̲͜͠ś̶̨̗̌ ̴̺͓̈́̿a̶̳͛̃͌l̴̛̬̃l̷̗͎̜̔̒̽
̴̛͔i̷̪͈̅́ ̸̪̥͖͌͌͝w̴͍̲̎͘ą̴͒̂͝ń̷̹̘̭̑͘ť̴͓̗̿͠ͅ ̸̝̤̺̚t̷͙̂̏o̵̢̤̲͌̕ ̷̟̲̑̏͜s̵̢̝̺̎́a̵̅ͅy̶̼̗͋ ̷̛̪͓̆b̶̠͇̐̈̂ủ̴̪͝t̶̬̱͒͝ ̷̖̺̽̐p̶͕̮͑ļ̴̡̬̎̔e̸̫̳̔́ͅả̵̟ș̴̦͔̊̑e̵͇̼̪͛ ̸̂̀͝ͅġ̸̠̳̚͝e̶͔̒ẗ̵̗͚́͌̊ͅ ̷̡͇̅̊ỵ̵̛͚̒̅ȏ̵̝͚͍̃u̶͔̒͆r̶͕̀ ̸̠͋̊̄a̶͔͋͑͋ͅc̴͈̿̓t̸͈͉͔͋ ̴͔̿ẗ̷̝̭̀ơ̴̗g̷̯̥̓̕͜͝e̴̤͎͒͝t̶̙̙̣̽h̵̩̊e̴̻̅r̶͎͙̅͆.̴̍͜͝

• Hmph!
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

The sun rises to insult me.
Jul 15, 2024
I'm seeking a list of animals that can twerk, besides humans. Please 🥺
Wait this is the wrong thread sorry

Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
Luckily I'm not from Brazil.
View attachment 148373

I am a proud European
Fuarkkk this brought me back to when i gave free 10th prestige lobbies on Modern Warfare 2 on my Jtag and got banned.
Ps: This was the map i met my oneitis in; insane nostalgia flashbacks.

Yes save Europe, hear my little song

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Fuarkkk this brought me back to when i gave free 10th prestige lobbies on Modern Warfare 2 on my Jtag and got banned.
Ps: This was the map i met my oneitis in; insane nostalgia flashbacks.

Yes save Europe, hear my little song

Ehhhh Russian language... disgusting.

Modern warfare 2 had the most enjoyable mission in gaming history.
Other games should learn from this.

• Wow