Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
all my friend wants is for me to change my habits and then we can try again. i want to be with him. thank you disorders. i lack the ability to change and therefore you have f'ed me again. theres no hope for me. i dont know why i bother trying. i should just kill myself and get it over with.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ebt88, Bct and WearyOfStruggling
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm curious, what habits does he want you to change?

Reactions: KleinerWolf
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Do you find his requests unreasonable or do you feel these are things you cannot change about yourself?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Do you find his requests unreasonable or do you feel these are things you cannot change about yourself?
i completely agree with him. these are bad habits that should be changed for the better. i just cant do it. its not in me to change unless im getting worse

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
First off, you are not worthless, as you said in your title. It isn't a question about your worth, but instead, it is a question about whether he is worth changing for.

I hope he becomes the inspiration that gives you the strength for positive change.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
First off, you are not worthless, as you said in your title. It isn't a question about your worth, but instead, it is a question about whether he is worth changing for.

I hope he becomes the inspiration that gives you the strength for positive change.
ive tried changing for him many times in the past. i just cant do it