C

CharizardEX

Oct 15, 2023
I don't know what to write here other than that I'm worried about the nitrogen tank that I intend to purchase isn't enough because it's only 20 cubic feet. Am I worrying too much? I know Vizzy failed an attempt or two then I read about other stories about failed attempts. I'm serious about this and I'm not quite sure what to do at this point.

Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
I would personally buy a much bigger tank to have a peace of mind. My local store sells 85 cubic feet canisters of inert gases.

C

CharizardEX

Oct 15, 2023
I would personally buy a much bigger tank to have a peace of mind. My local store sells 85 cubic feet canisters of inert gases.
I've read its also more than enough and that one should stop overthinking it

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I don't know what to write here other than that I'm worried about the nitrogen tank that I intend to purchase isn't enough because it's only 20 cubic feet. Am I worrying too much? I know Vizzy failed an attempt or two then I read about other stories about failed attempts. I'm serious about this and I'm not quite sure what to do at this point.
Vizzy had an initial leak but fixed it. What pressure is the cylinder, what bag/hood etc are you using?

Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Inert gas is one of those methods where I would prefer an overkill. It can't do any harm to have a big canister. Big canisters ofc cost more so there is that :/

Would you like to share why you want to CTB?

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
I would say 40 cu ft is a good size.

It should give at least an hour's worth of gas at 15 LPM.
You should also be able to conveniently transport it in a large backpack to get it refilled if necessary.

If I had to start from scratch right now, I would've gone for a 5L cylinder myself, which is the EU equivalent of the 40 cu ft cylinder.