Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I have never taken Psilocybins or any kind of mind-altering drug like this in my life (although I do have the ingredients to make ayahuasca). I don't know what to expect but I will keep you all posted. I am also working out a lot now. I figure, while I am still in this damn body, I would be as well to take care of it. I still have time to ctb in the future. Peace 🕊️

• Love
Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy, Praestat_Mori, TheGoodGuy and 6 others
Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023
Before you use them i suggest to have a trip stopper just in case you have a bad trip, if you want the best effects don't eat before you take them.

They taste like dirt so you can take the with some orange juice you make, not some softdrink.

Take them in a place where you feel comfortable and safe to avoid bad trip.

They may have no effects sometimes (in my personal esperience) I don't know if it's just me or something...

Don't esagerate the first time because many things can go wrong.

I suggest these things to you because of my personal experience.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy, TheGoodGuy, theslasher and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
would love to give them a try myself but i don't know anyone who sells them locally good luck to you

Reactions: Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Before you use them i suggest to have a trip stopper just in case you have a bad trip, if you want the best effects don't eat before you take them.

They taste like dirt so you can take the with some orange juice you make, not some softdrink.

Take them in a place where you feel comfortable and safe to avoid bad trip.

They may have no effects sometimes (in my personal esperience) I don't know if it's just me or something...

Don't esagerate the first time because many things can go wrong.

I suggest this things to you because of my personal experience.
Thanks for your insight. I don't plan to have a sitter with me but I will try them in the comfort of my home. I'm not sure what to expect but I will keep you posted. 👍I guess I am at a point in my life where I no longer have expectations. I just go for it. If I trip bad then so be it, if I don't trip so be it and if I do have a nice one then that's a bonus.

Reactions: theslasher and Mxverick
Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023
would love to give them a try myself but i don't know anyone who sells them locally good luck to you
There are many websites that sell them, even in the clear web

• Informative
Reactions: theslasher
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
There are many websites that sell them, even in the clear web
i've seen some on the darkweb but they didn't ship from within the uk it would have to a website from my own country the uk so not to risk it being stopped at customs, if you know of any on the clear net that ship from within the uk send me a pm

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I just got them. I put them in the fridge (which it says to keep them fresh). However, my fridge is a bit colder than the recommended temperature and it is at its lowest setting. Gotta just hope the truffles stay good. Peace X

Reactions: katagiri83, theslasher and Darkover