WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I didn't go to Mexico to look for N.
My flight was cancelled and I got severely stressed and ended losing my shit because of an anxiety attack.
I was just basically swearing to myself and minding my own business when a guy behind me told me to shut the hell up and deal with the fact that my flight had been cancelled.
He was one of those extremely arrogant bullying types and built like a sumo wrestler.
His attitude towards me was extremely shitty so I told him to go fuck himself.
Next thing I know his travelling companion joined in the argument by giving me greif.
She was a horrible nasty woman who prodded me in the chest with her finger and me to grow up and stop swearing at her husband.
As you can imagine I didn't respond kindly to this and told the bitch that if she prodded me again with her finger, I would snap the finger off and shove it up her arsehole.
Next thing I know I'm being harrased by a couple of security guards who were telling me to calm down.
I told them that I didn't cause the argument yet they obviously had it in for me and just kept telling me to calm down, even though I was speaking to them in a normal manner.
They just wouldn't listen and I eventually lost my shit with them and was eventually arrested by some incredibly cuntish individuals known as the police.
I explained my situation and mental health problems and was eventually let off with a caution.
I'm now battling to get a refund for my flight because I'm not mentally well enough to fly now because of all the stress and many other issues.
I'm so tired of exisisting and spent most of yesterday contemplating wether to slit my carotid artery with a Stanley knife and just get it over with in a rapid manner.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, Deleted member 8975, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
That's just unreal.

Really bad luck your flight was cancelled, I presume because of the cold weather. But those two morons sound like they're a very well-rehearsed double act, and you're probably one of many victims of their routine. It really was none of their business. I can't stand bullies.

Anyone who's had any de-escalation training knows that telling someone to calm down is counter-productive.

I still think you deserve to go on your terms if possible, even if you don't fly anywhere, and understand why you'd resort to the Stanley knife, but you certainly shouldn't have to suffer a grizzly death because of those fuckwits.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
That's just unreal.

Really bad luck your flight was cancelled, I presume because of the cold weather. But those two morons sound like they're a very well-rehearsed double act, and you're probably one of many victims of their routine. It really was none of their business. I can't stand bullies.

Anyone who's had any de-escalation training knows that telling someone to calm down is counter-productive.

I still think you deserve to go on your terms if possible, even if you don't fly anywhere, and understand why you'd resort to the Stanley knife, but you certainly shouldn't have to suffer a grizzly death because of those fuckwits.
Thanks.
I'm normally a very quiet and unassuming person but I honestly cannot tolerate bullies and they just bring out the worst in me.
I've calmed down somewhat from yesterday, and the idea of ctb by Stanley knife is now unthinkable.

Reactions: tiger b
noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
I hate my life and want to die as soon as possible.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Dealing with the public is awful.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Dealing with the public is awful.
Absolutely right.
This is one of the reasons I became a misanthrope.
It doesn't matter how nice of a person you are, people will still behave badly towards you, often for no logical reason.
I just isolate as much as possible these days and have as little contact with the world outside and the dysfunctional society that inhabits it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic and tiger b