willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have so many good things in my life. And I am so well aware of how good I have it because all of the things I have now are things I never had in the past. Yet I'm not happy. I still want to die. I still don't want to make it to my next birthday. I still don't want this life. And I constantly have people reminding me how good I have it, and how I have so many things that I didn't used to have. I have people constantly reminding me how grateful I should be. Yet I don't want it. I have it all and I still want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: lament., NoLightRemains, kunikuzushi and 2 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
The term ungrateful is a term made to bring people down, just because you have everything that should make you happy doesn't make you ungrateful, you see the world differently what some see grateful for some don't, don't blame yourself we tend to waste our times on blaming stuff. I hope life turns around, i honestly don't wanna live till my next birthday also

Reactions: lament. and The anhedonic one
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I feel the exact same way tbh. I know I have it better than others but it doesn't change the fact that living sucks. I think in my situation atleast, might be similar for you that people just don't realize how shit life actually feels to me. Being told that I'm ungrateful really hurts and just makes me feel worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Same here.
Absolutely nothing in this world could change my mind about CTB.
I have already died inside, and this world feels equally dead to me too.

• Love
Reactions: lament.
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
if you had it all that would include the ability to re engineer life as you see fit
we couldn't be farther away from having it all

L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
idk if you can force yourself to be greatful, it has to willingly come from within. I've tried what they suggest in positive psychology - using a gratitude journaling and trying to express thankfulness everyday but it was fake and dishonest. Got tired of pretending after a while.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
You can be grateful and aware of the good things. But that does not mean you would want to stay. I can mention things that I am grateful for but i STILL want to die because its my right and we all have our reasons why. No need to feel ungrateful for wanting to leave, its your right.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think that anyone should have to feel like they are grateful as the way I see it existence was a burden so cruelly placed on us in the first place, we aren't obligated to stay here and I think that wanting to die is a perfectly valid way to feel, to me it's really understandable not wanting to endure existence and it's up to the individual when to leave anyway. Not wanting to delay the inevitable could never mean that someone is ungrateful, I find the whole idea that people must be grateful to be insensitive.