• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I have an interview for it in an hour and a half. Luckily, I already know the director decently well so I'm not super nervous about that part. However, I'm afraid that may bite off more than I can chew. I know that doing stuff like this is probably good for me but it's like pulling teeth. The only thing that makes me feel better is thinking of it on a day-to-day basis; makes it feel marginally less frightening.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Best of luck to you, and I hope it works out how you want it to. If not, i hope you learn what you need to learn and move on.
Sometimes it's not about anything else but the desire to be good at what you do that produces these feelings.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
Best of luck to you, and I hope it works out how you want it to. If not, i hope you learn what you need to learn and move on.
Sometimes it's not about anything else but the desire to be good at what you do that produces these feelings.
Yeah, I get what you mean. It's not the end of the world if it doesn't work out but it's just nerve-wracking to go through that process, y'know?

• Hugs
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
You know the old saying. It's OK to be scared. Do it anyway. Go do it. And good luck.

• Hugs
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Yeah, I get what you mean. It's not the end of the world if it doesn't work out but it's just nerve-wracking to go through that process, y'know?
Hell yeah!
The day before i betcha you couldnt sleep as well as you did before the previous days. You double checked stuff mentally and physically (clothes, keys, pen, etc). Then the morning comes and after just x amount of unconsciousness, you get up. do your morning routine but your mind isnt on it. You head out, trying not to be late, not to be too early either, and its a blur between your place and the destination.
You sit there, looking at all the people going about their day, waiting for your name to be called. in those moments you try to calm yourself the fuck down but its not working. LOL.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
Hell yeah!
The day before i betcha you couldnt sleep as well as you did before the previous days. You double checked stuff mentally and physically (clothes, keys, pen, etc). Then the morning comes and after just x amount of unconsciousness, you get up. do your morning routine but your mind isnt on it. You head out, trying not to be late, not to be too early either, and its a blur between your place and the destination.
You sit there, looking at all the people going about their day, waiting for your name to be called. in those moments you try to calm yourself the fuck down but its not working. LOL.
Yup, you got it pretty much spot on. I'm trying to calm my nerves right now haha. I just want to get it over with.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Yup, you got it pretty much spot on. I'm trying to calm my nerves right now haha. I just want to get it over with.
In a way, i envy you, because the relief you'd feel after is similar to holding your pee in until you get to the place where you can unload.
That feeling after is pure bliss. LOL.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
In a way, i envy you, because the relief you'd feel after is similar to holding your pee in until you get to the place where you can unload.
That feeling after is pure bliss. LOL.
I just finished it and I think it went fairly well!

Reactions: Slow_Farewell
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
FANTASTIC! I hope and pray that it all works out really good for you, you deserve the best!

Walter

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Are honour societies like clubs or something? I have no idea about such American things. Sounds very freemasonic? And does it give an avenue for talking to peers?

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
FANTASTIC! I hope and pray that it all works out really good for you, you deserve the best!

Walter
Thank you so much! I'm really hoping it all works out for the best.
Sweet! lemme know what happens, i'm rootin' for ya.
For sure! I'll have to see how the situation evolves.
Are honour societies like clubs or something? I have no idea about such American things. Sounds very freemasonic? And does it give an avenue for talking to peers?
Yeah, it's sort of like a club in some ways. At least for my university, they offer different courses and opportunities that you usually wouldn't have otherwise. There's also more scholarship opportunities (which is mostly why I joined), and you can meet with other people who might be interested in the same things you are. It's kind of like a cohort.