O

OverTheRainbow

Feb 7, 2019
I'm fucking desperate to ctb. I'm so miserable I can't take it anymore. I would already be gone by now but I'm too stupid to do any of these methods. I read these instructions and steps and my brain gets so tired. I'm terrible at reading written instructions. I'm so frustrated... I just want to end it so badly. I don't want to do this anymore. I just want methods. Methods I can actually fucking do. My own inability to understand is keeping me alive and I fucking hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Coolchicka, JAG_78, Lostandlooking and 7 others
O

OverTheRainbow

Feb 7, 2019
I don't have anywhere good near me to hang the rope... Also I'm scared of it being slow

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I'm sorry you're feeling so desperate. I know that feeling well. I also know the feeling of half a dozen failed attempts. I don't know if this will help but my advice to you is to try to relax and just "be" on this site. This is the place for research, a place to get a lot of support, to read other people's stories and to get to know some pretty great people. You know that if you hurry it won't work, so settle in for a short while and make well-informed decisions. :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: foxdie, esse_est_percipi and Meditation guide
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There are visual guides for tying slip Knocks and in the how to hang yourself guide there is a picture of how to position yourself. Hanging can be painless if you're patient with it. I think if you need clear instructions and few steps hanging is your best bet. Jumping is obviously easier, but if you showed hesitation to hanging I doubt jumping would be your cup of tea.

Im sorry you're having this frustration, and that life has brought you to this point.

O

OverTheRainbow

Feb 7, 2019
Anyone got any good guides for hanging?

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm fucking desperate to ctb. I'm so miserable I can't take it anymore. I would already be gone by now but I'm too stupid to do any of these methods. I read these instructions and steps and my brain gets so tired. I'm terrible at reading written instructions. I'm so frustrated... I just want to end it so badly. I don't want to do this anymore. I just want methods. Methods I can actually fucking do. My own inability to understand is keeping me alive and I fucking hate it.
I understand what you're feeling.
I also feel like a complete moron when reading all the intricacies of the different methods. I feel like it's impossible.
It all just feels so complicated and out of reach.

Last edited:
Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Anyone got any good guides for hanging?
There is a thread on the list at the moment about this method.

I totally get your point and feel sympathy for you. the last thing some of us want to do is research or read stuff. I am no different my friend. It burnt my head right out. I was like i just want to know where and when blah blah.

I hate the whole "do some research" thing. i can imagine how hard it might be for alot of people. but...... alot of people have spent time and effort to look stuff up etc so i understand it.

I am totally impatient aswell, then i want to know about every fukin method their is. drive myself nuts!!!! your not alone!!!

what i will say though is if you have a look, and then are still struggling. I m sure plenty will be happy to help you :)