• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NoTimeToLiveOrDie

Apr 13, 2024
I wanna keep this short...since 2020, i haven't been able to focus on studies, my grades have fallen year by year, i barely got into the college i am in right now, i have 5 subjects from my last semester to cover coz i couldn't pass, 2 subjects in which i am detained this semester, have been cussed at by my dad to the level i am ashamed of myself, i hate myself, the friends i have, i'm alone. I feel like a loser, i only have some good friends in hostel, the people in my class don't care for me, I'm overweight. I'm sick of everything, literally everything. Tonight i came to the conclusion that I'm probably better off dead coz I am no more than a burden to everyone and to myself. To cover the subjects in which i failed I'll have to appear for summer semester which will cost extra money. Before the next college session starts I wanna CTB so my parents don't have to be burdened anymore. I used to self harm too...but never had the courage to attempt to CTB. Can anyone please tell me a relatively painless way to do it. I'm sick of chickening out everytime.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Beyond_Repair, dggtscccvfd and 3 others
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
We can't tell you how to ctb as that would be against the sites rules, but there is a mega thread with a lot of resources on methods.

I'm sorry that you are suffering so much, a few months ago I had to drop out of school due to how many meltdowns I would experience, so I can relate to how hopeless it can make you feel to be falling behind your peers. I also understand what it is like to be lonely, nobody irl really cares about me either, it makes me feel so isolated.

Whatever you decide to do, you're not alone and I hope you can find some relief from your suffering.

Reactions: Beyond_Repair
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
There are painless methods such as firearms, but SI will still be something that one would have to overcome regardless of method.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Have you tried Adderall? It amazing for helping you focus on school work. It's popular at some really good colleges.

N

NoTimeToLiveOrDie

Apr 13, 2024
We can't tell you how to ctb as that would be against the sites rules, but there is a mega thread with a lot of resources on methods.

I'm sorry that you are suffering so much, a few months ago I had to drop out of school due to how many meltdowns I would experience, so I can relate to how hopeless it can make you feel to be falling behind your peers. I also understand what it is like to be lonely, nobody irl really cares about me either, it makes me feel so isolated.

Whatever you decide to do, you're not alone and I hope you can find some relief from your suffering.
thanks so much for understanding...and thank you for the input...i really hope you recover
Have you tried Adderall? It amazing for helping you focus on school work. It's popular at some really good colleges.
I'm in india and i don't think adderall's a thing here... i used to smoke a ton of weed before...but had to stop coz my doc yelling me to...i relapsed a while back coz i was mourning a death of a loved one...but again stopped...i'll od on something injectible...seems nice that way

• Hugs
Reactions: halleyscomet