aerithmaze

aerithmaze

Oct 6, 2024
every time i think i have something good it gets ripped away from me. all my friends, every single one ive made either treat me horribly/less than human or couldn't care less if i died or not. i feel like i wasn't made for the human experience. like im placed in the wrong reality. even my family, i genuinely don't believe im supposed to be here. sometimes i imagine myself going to fairs or doing normal people activities, but i haven't experienced a single one. ill try and beg and it never comes or happens. i always end up having to leave these relationships and im tired. maybe i should just stay and deal with being treated like shit to have an excuse to be on this planet. something or someone to live for but i dont. the only thing that makes me happy is what i make up in my head. dying seems like the only solution— theapry, meds, and hospitals are a privilege.

sorry if i sound like a whiny person thats just mad that i don't have friends or caring family. but ive been here for so long, and nothing i do works. life is so empty when no one who says they care in reality dont. i cant eat without it feeling like a parasite in the mouth and sleep is the only time i get peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: no.one, sliknorm, geogaddi_676 and 5 others
killorbekilled

killorbekilled

manhwa reader, mentally unwell
Oct 3, 2024
You aren't being whiny, you are going through something horrible and sharing it. I'm sorry that this so happening. Just don't regret CTB if you end up doing it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: no.one, aerithmaze and CTB Dream
youwantitdarker

youwantitdarker

Feb 18, 2023
I understand you completely. Human connections and relations are important, and yet.. well, they can cause a lot of pain. Both by being and not being in your life. This is why I find so much comfort in this forum, we understand eachother here. You're not being whiny, don't worry

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: aerithmaze and CTB Dream