• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheRainyDaysStay

TheRainyDaysStay

Ferret Lover
Jun 20, 2023
Life is so tiring, I always have hope that things will get better but they never do. It feels like everyday is a repeat of each other. I think my depression is worsening, I feel overly emotional at the slightest thing people do and often cry myself to sleep, I don't want to be like this, everyone always says I need to act my age and be mature, and I want to but somehow I still end up crying myself to sleep everyday. I feel dumb and not ready for anything. I feel like I'll aways be last on anyone's priorities and will always have to concede to everyone else. At this point I feel like I am just staying alive to take care of my ferret since I know my family won't if I die. I wish I had someone to actually talk to, someone to hangout with so I can get out of this house filled with my family who at times I feel like I hate and who hate me. I don't know anymore I feel like I have to hold everything in and this is the only place I can vent without my family finding out and yelling at me but everything is always so jumbled up sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
Life is so tiring, I always have hope that things will get better but they never do. It feels like everyday is a repeat of each other. I think my depression is worsening, I feel overly emotional at the slightest thing people do and often cry myself to sleep, I don't want to be like this, everyone always says I need to act my age and be mature, and I want to but somehow I still end up crying myself to sleep everyday. I feel dumb and not ready for anything. I feel like I'll aways be last on anyone's priorities and will always have to concede to everyone else. At this point I feel like I am just staying alive to take care of my ferret since I know my family won't if I die. I wish I had someone to actually talk to, someone to hangout with so I can get out of this house filled with my family who at times I feel like I hate and who hate me. I don't know anymore I feel like I have to hold everything in and this is the only place I can vent without my family finding out and yelling at me but everything is always so jumbled up sorry.
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling this way.
I totally understand, that you are frustrated and might also feel alone. We are here to talk to you and cheer you up <3