• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hikaru13

memento mori
Jul 4, 2024
Helloo this is my first time posting here on ss. I mean I've known this site's existence since last year, but something happened between me and my partner that it made me go back to this forum again. So here I decided to make an account!!

So my issue is that I wanna be understood by him but he frequently tells me phrases like "here i am looking all sad again..." when I'm only expressing my feelings. It hurts to hear when the love of your life just tells you hurtful words and when you try to bring it up, they'd dismiss it and tell you that you can't handle criticism well. I hate the feeling that my emotions are always disregarded and seen as something small. I've tried everything to improve myself, talk about my problems, and a lot of things. But, it doesnt change at all. Things just go back to this. I've tried to OD before and that failed. Im considering of doing that again but I'm not sure if thats my final decision. I honestly am so lost and so sick of myself being dependent on him and other people, and that I'm depressed. I just wanna be the happy person that I wanted to be.

My apologies if my thoughts are pretty scattered 😭. I wanna know your thoughts on this matter and thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and Praestat_Mori
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I'm really sorry you feel this way :( It's really unfair to you..
OD is never a good choice though, sorry. It's highly unreliable and not worth the risk because it may cause various serious consequences for your health, both mental and physical. So please consider choosing something else, a different method or recovery, as long as there's less risk involved.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and hikaru13
H

hikaru13

memento mori
Jul 4, 2024
I'm really sorry you feel this way :( It's really unfair to you..
OD is never a good choice though, sorry. It's highly unreliable and not worth the risk because it may cause various serious consequences for your health, both mental and physical. So please consider choosing something else, a different method or recovery, as long as there's less risk involved.
Mhhmm I only woke up with my parents crying beside me and now I gag whenever I take any pills. Not recommended at all. Thank you btw for taking your time to reply. I appreciate it a lot.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dinosavr
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Mhhmm I only woke up with my parents crying beside me and now I gag whenever I take any pills. Not recommended at all. Thank you btw for taking your time to reply. I appreciate it a lot.
Ohh sure!! No matter how other people judge us, we're a really supportive community. Feel free to vent or ask for support or anything. We're here for each other :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hikaru13 and Praestat_Mori
E

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
Helloo this is my first time posting here on ss. I mean I've known this site's existence since last year, but something happened between me and my partner that it made me go back to this forum again. So here I decided to make an account!!

So my issue is that I wanna be understood by him but he frequently tells me phrases like "here i am looking all sad again..." when I'm only expressing my feelings. It hurts to hear when the love of your life just tells you hurtful words and when you try to bring it up, they'd dismiss it and tell you that you can't handle criticism well. I hate the feeling that my emotions are always disregarded and seen as something small. I've tried everything to improve myself, talk about my problems, and a lot of things. But, it doesnt change at all. Things just go back to this. I've tried to OD before and that failed. Im considering of doing that again but I'm not sure if thats my final decision. I honestly am so lost and so sick of myself being dependent on him and other people, and that I'm depressed. I just wanna be the happy person that I wanted to be.

My apologies if my thoughts are pretty scattered 😭. I wanna know your thoughts on this matter and thank you!
I can relate to not being seen by those you love most, and it's soul crushing. I think a little piece of me died every time I was put down by a lover. When I let it keep happening, I started to lose a sense of who I was as I was trying so hard to be what he wanted me to be.

Don't make my mistake. YOU know you best. YOU know what's best for you. No one else. Your ideas matter. Your feelings matter. Your future matters. I had to learn to be less dependent on others too. I won't lie to you, it feels empty where they used to be a constant in my life. But I am feeling more sure of myself each day. I want you to feel sure of yourself and proud of who you are too. Sending hugs

• Love
Reactions: hikaru13
H

hikaru13

memento mori
Jul 4, 2024
Ohh sure!! No matter how other people judge us, we're a really supportive community. Feel free to vent or ask for support or anything. We're here for each other :)
Thank you so much. I've noticed that this community is really supportive with each other no matter what the situation is. 🥹

• Love
Reactions: dinosavr
H

hikaru13

memento mori
Jul 4, 2024
I can relate to not being seen by those you love most, and it's soul crushing. I think a little piece of me died every time I was put down by a lover. When I let it keep happening, I started to lose a sense of who I was as I was trying so hard to be what he wanted me to be.

Don't make my mistake. YOU know you best. YOU know what's best for you. No one else. Your ideas matter. Your feelings matter. Your future matters. I had to learn to be less dependent on others too. I won't lie to you, it feels empty where they used to be a constant in my life. But I am feeling more sure of myself each day. I want you to feel sure of yourself and proud of who you are too. Sending hugs
Mhmm in sorry that you had to go through that and im glad that you're able to get back on the right track after all that. That really inspires me to stand up for myself this time and yeah it's so true that it feels so empty without them. It's like breaking the cycle that at first it gets so uncomfortable. But, I'll probably get over it like what you did too.

• Hugs
Reactions: emptyenvelopes