• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bpd_boy

bpd_boy

Mar 22, 2024
idk im just tired im so tired. im tired of being tired. im tired of laying on my floor covered in my own blood and tears. i feel so pathetic
im tired of being afraid to leave
im afraid of going with pills, i dont know why. but i have no other option, im disabled with no job so i cant afford anything else. all i do is sit in my room and cry because im so lonely and tired. all i have left are my cats. im sorry for being a useless weak crybaby, i dont know what i did to deserve this life but whatever i did im so sorry

B

bolilly071416

May 9, 2024
How do I post my thread correctly?

Does anyone know if you can go by taking a whole bottle of Ativan , Ambien, and my seizure medicine lamitcal? I'm so afraid I'd have a seizure and be left with a mess at a failed attempted if not disabled…

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
idk im just tired im so tired. im tired of being tired. im tired of laying on my floor covered in my own blood and tears. i feel so pathetic
im afraid of going with pills, i dont know why. but i have no other option, im disabled with no job so i cant afford anything else. all i do is sit in my room and cry because im so lonely and tired. all i have left are my cats. im sorry for being a useless weak crybaby, i dont know what i did to deserve this life but whatever i did im so sorry

I know what you mean. I used to ask myself what I did to deserve being the way I am. In reality, nobody inherently 'deserves' anything, we just are what we are, through no fault of our own. Sorry you're going through it

Does anyone know if you can go by taking a whole bottle of Ativan , Ambien, and my seizure medicine lamitcal? I'm so afraid I'd have a seizure and be left with a mess at a failed attempted if not disabled…

I wouldn't recommend trying to OD with random medications, especially if you're prone to seizures. Meds are a notoriously unreliable way to CTB and you'll likely just throw it all up and possibly cause irreparable damage

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

You should start your own thread so that responses to yours, and responses to the OP in this thread, don't get all mixed up and convoluted together. It would just be way easier. Look for the Post Thread button at the top of the main page.

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
im afraid of going with pills, i dont know why. but i have no other option, im disabled with no job so i cant afford anything else.
I would strongly advise against trying to OD with pills, it has an abysmal success rate. Does your disability keep you bed bound or are you mobile? I don't mean to overstep just asking for methods that would be doable with your disability.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
I wish i had words of encouragement or anything, but all i can offer is that i am in the exact same place. I really just cannot do this anymore I am so tired as well. I can tell you we didn't do anything to deserve this. We got dealt a shitty hand of cards.

LastLoveSong

LastLoveSong

if you're gonna react to my posts then DM me
Oct 18, 2023
so tired of being so tired