• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ummagumma

ummagumma

Jan 11, 2024
dont really want to talk to anyone or vent. dont even want to write a note. because im so tired of everything. and i have no words to say

• Aww..
Reactions: PA𝖨𝑁
ummagumma

ummagumma

Jan 11, 2024
Are you sleeping at all?
yeah. 6-7 hours per night. im on mirtazapine, it makes falling asleep very easy
i just wish i could sleep all the time and didnt have to wake up. didnt have to go outside and meet people

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
If you don't have to do that then sleep. Fuck going outside. If needed take an extra tablet.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and ummagumma
ummagumma

ummagumma

Jan 11, 2024
If you don't have to do that then sleep. Fuck going outside. If needed take an extra tablet.
i wish i could. but i have a work, where i have to be a responsible adult so i can earn money to live my stupid life
its barely bearable to be around people. i look them in their faces and all i could think about is "i want to kill myself. how do you all lucky bastards not feel that way?" or "how awkward would everyone feel if i say out loud about my thoughts"
i dont want to manipulate others. dont want them to console me. then why do i think these thoughts. hillarious

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I hope you get better

• Hugs
Reactions: ummagumma