P

porkfriedrice

Mar 30, 2023
I can't take it anymore. I feel as if I need help, but I am unwilling to seek it. I am a complete coward and failure when it comes to anything. I can't express emotions as I did before. Everything I do is fake. A fake smile, a fake laugh, fake interest, fake expressions, fake love. I have failed at every single thing in my life. I have failed as a brother, a son, a friend, a student, and failed at being myself. I have failed my parents and teachers, I can't do anything correct. I delay everything. I have projects and homework assignments that are due weeks ago, and I just don't do it. I refuse to do work and study. It's not even that I don't want to. I have just been too tired. Too unmotivated to do or complete anything. I don't do assignments and that leads to me disappointing everyone. I know it's completely my fault and stress builds up. At first it had been fine, but it's been 2 years now. I can't make up for the past. I had already failed them. The most important people to me. Having the people I treasure the most seeing me as a failure is too much. I believe that I am a burden to my family and no longer wish for them to carry the dishonor and shame I bring to them. I hadn't only failed them, but my friends also. I had used to be a social person, but overtime as I entered Highschool everything had changed for me. I had started to overthink everything. I didn't overthink things such as my clothes or school equipment, but I always overthought my actions. I had normally acted on impulse, but now I see that to be an awful act. I started to see everything I do as embarrassing. I had always cared for others in a way, even though they don't care about me. I wish to protect the people I call my friends, so I push them away. I do this to protect their own social life's. I had learned in the first months of Highschool that people truly dislike weird kids. I had never thought of myself as weird, but I can tell from the faces of others their true thoughts. But I mean I guess that hadn't really affected me anyway. No one texted me anyway unless they had questions about school work, homework or needed help for projects and studying. I was always unable to change myself to make others feel better. I know that as long as I am alive I will always bring misfortune to those I treasure, so I had decided to attempt suicide. I tried 9 times this year and they were all failures. I tried to slit my wrist many times but I am too much of a coward to commit. I had tried burning myself a couple times but that only led to burns. I was always unable to commit to that either. Someone once told me to go get help. Call a therapist they say. That's just fucking bullshit. Why would I pay someone to listen to my problems?! Or maybe go to the fucking guidance office. Fuck them too. They act like they care when in reality no one does. I won't be remembered anyway so what's the point?? I have 2 voices in my mind and it's driving me crazy I just can't. I don't want to stay here anymore. I don't want to disappoint anyone anymore. I am tired. I just want to leave now and make everyone's lives better. Please tell me alternative ways to kill myself.
I want to at least succeed at something that would make the people I love happy.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat
shyann

shyann

Rebirth
Apr 1, 2023
I'm listening to you my friend your si to not ctb may be a sign that you are here for a purpose like something is just telling you that you matter that's how I cope with it and things have seem to get better for me so I think that it may work for you to think like that but I'm not here to push my beliefs on you but to tell you I'm here for you

~xoxo

P

porkfriedrice

Mar 30, 2023
I'm listening to you my friend your si to not ctb may be a sign that you are here for a purpose like something is just telling you that you matter that's how I cope with it and things have seem to get better for me so I think that it may work for you to think like that but I'm not here to push my beliefs on you but to tell you I'm here for you

~xoxo
Thank, you. This made me feel better. I still plan on killing myself before my birthday, if I can't do better to make people happier.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Slitting wrists isn't a reliable method for ctb, it has a less than 2% success rate. It certainly does sound very tiring what you have to endure, it's true that there is no real relief from suffering to be found in this world but anyway I wish you the best.