• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
All humans could be described as biological robots, however, I'm referring to a certain type of people.

Those people don't learn or understand no matter what happens. They just want to enforce normal life and prolife on others. And I really mean it, no matter what happens. Be it wars, disasters, pandemics or anything else. No deduction, reasoning or learning at all. Just be prolife and force life on others.

Mental problems doesn't exist for them and nothing is considered a problem. Everyone is just following a stupid program vehemently and there is no chance for change. Its like a loop of hurting themselves and killing themselves slowly and bringing more people to experience the same. Imagine a big fire in the middle of circle with a strong flow of water that goes towards the circumference. They go vehemently against the flow then burn and kill themselves at the end and thats "life".

If someone is suffering, they don't really help. They run over you instead and just want to continue the loop. Some specific cases makes one question if they really have emotions while some others makes one question their ability to think.

No matter what one says or do, its the same. They either want you to suffer from following them or suffer from ignoring or hurting you.

The world might be better practically (not theoretically) if there is more learning and understanding but its always the same. An inherently faulty life thats based on ignorance and the oppression of pain and suffering.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, lobster salad, Null Hypothesis and 1 other person
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I'm more or less like that. I only ever got one or two "software updates" in my life that actually changed how I look at things. Otherwise I have my goals and I'm plowing through the world towards them. Is this a bad thing? Learning and understanding as you describe it sounds like sidetracking.

Reactions: ithappens, Null Hypothesis, Fragile and 1 other person
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Resistance is futile. Funny how similar the Borg and prolifers are...

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I'm more or less like that. I only ever got one or two "software updates" in my life that actually changed how I look at things. Otherwise I have my goals and I'm plowing through the world towards them. Is this a bad thing? Learning and understanding as you describe it sounds like sidetracking.
Theoretically means people will always misunderstand each other

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Some people just don't have tendency to rebel against their creator, the DNA, society, etc. I wish I wasn't this cringy and edgy, but here I am lol.

That's basically the best life possible, so I'd say no. Cherish the fact that you have goals.

Reactions: lobster salad, Null Hypothesis and Makko
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Those people are called NPCs and they're genuinly insufferable. At least, just like the video game ones, they're really fun and easy to bully.

• Yay!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, GenesAndEnvironment, EmbraceOfTheVoid and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018

Bad or not depends on you. If you want to follow your brain chemicals, then follow them but don't force others to play this game.
Some people just don't have tendency to rebel against their creator, the DNA, society, etc. I wish I wasn't this cringy and edgy, but here I am lol.

Its not a matter of tendency when someone for example experience wars and see the atrocities of the world and still ignore all of that.

Last edited:
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
What are the goals?

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
You don't follow your brain chemicals? How have you broken free of this cycle? Are you Buddha? Please teach me.

I want to know secret things.

Goals and achievements are driven by certain brain chemicals. If you got anhedonia for one minute, you'll understand (though I don't want anyone to experience it)

Last edited: