• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Chronic loneliness fades color and turns everything gray. It's frustrating to always keep your suffering to yourself, without ever showing it. Not having someone with whom you can be true. Nobody knows me, everything they see is just my shell.

The presence of absence is painful. Solitude is marked by always missing something, in it the stones turned into cliffs, the clicks into booms, the winds into gales: what was easy became difficult.

I have no future;
I don't belong anywhere;
I live aimlessly and don't expect anything.
How long will this last?

So many times I tried to be better – I came close, but I never achieved it. There is a gap in my heart, restlessness is eating away at me. Silence is my best company.

The famous phrase "together we are stronger" says that by supporting each other we collectively alleviate our torments. But the inverse "alone we are weaker" says that disunity makes us individually susceptible to addictions and despair.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
.... don't know what to say really, I can relate and it is put into words very well how solitude feels......

The famous phrase "together we are stronger" says that by supporting each other we collectively alleviate our torments. But the inverse "alone we are weaker" says that disunity makes us individually susceptible to addictions and despair.
So ture....

đź«‚

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Chronic loneliness fades color and turns everything gray. It's frustrating to always keep your suffering to yourself, without ever showing it. Not having someone with whom you can be true. Nobody knows me, everything they see is just my shell.

The presence of absence is painful. Solitude is marked by always missing something, in it the stones turned into cliffs, the clicks into booms, the winds into gales: what was easy became difficult.

I have no future;
I don't belong anywhere;
I live aimlessly and don't expect anything.
How long will this last?

So many times I tried to be better – I came close, but I never achieved it. There is a gap in my heart, restlessness is eating away at me. Silence is my best company.

I hear you. Feel colour drained myself.
That said "Together we are stronger" is just a sound bite someone thought of. Doesn't necessarily mean very much. Most people who are together with someone/others still have their own anxieties going on.

Reactions: divinemistress36