• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bramblebamblebambe

bramblebamblebambe

Jan 3, 2023
On days when I'm able to get outside for a walk and I pass a tree I tie a piece of thread to a branch and wish for all those who are suffering and feeling suicidal to find the strength to find peace, whatever that may look like for you. 🙏

I know this doesn't change anything but I wholeheartedly wish it did and I don't want to stop, even if it seems like a delusional lie.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Forever Sleep, Forveleth and 17 others
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
Oh but it does, just like every bad act changes things so do good things and thoughts, no matter how small.

Thank you kindly for the positive energy!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori and bramblebamblebambe
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Thanks. Yesterday I was thinking about all the people who CTBed and left a message here. Hopefully they found peace.
There's so much pain in this world.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori and bramblebamblebambe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
For me it truly would be ideal to finally find peace from this existence, I've only ever wished for the peace of eternal nothingness, only death can bring me peace. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you find peace as well.

• Love
Reactions: bramblebamblebambe
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
For me it truly would be ideal to finally find peace from this existence, I've only ever wished for the peace of eternal nothingness, only death can bring me peace. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you find peace as well.
would you be aware of the nothingness? or would it be like sleeping forever with no dream

• Love
Reactions: bramblebamblebambe
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
On days when I'm able to get outside for a walk and I pass a tree I tie a piece of thread to a branch and wish for all those who are suffering and feeling suicidal to find the strength to find peace, whatever that may look like for you. 🙏

I know this doesn't change anything but I wholeheartedly wish it did and I don't want to stop, even if it seems like a delusional lie.
Honestly tearing up, this is so so very kind, maybe it does some good after all...thank you.

• Love
Reactions: bramblebamblebambe, Blue Elephant and rozeske
S

suicideby

After I die, I will be happy again like I used to
May 20, 2024
Thank you for your kindness 🥰The flowers on your profile are pretty. You gave a little hope to the forum members.

• Love
Reactions: bramblebamblebambe, Blue Elephant and rozeske
bramblebamblebambe

bramblebamblebambe

Jan 3, 2023
Let there be silence in your minds, warmth in your heart and peace for your soul 🙏✨

Attachments

• IMG_20240521_203255075_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240521_203255075_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: lostforever77, divinemistress36 and Blue Elephant