• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
not a suicide cult.

I'm so tired of feeling disconnected from others. I have no friends and I hate my shit job. I don't have a lot of money and I'm tired of feeling bored all the time.

I was really heavy into Christianity growing up. I was a fanatic. I don't want to join another world religion.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Don't do it!
You may feel part of the group but you will be brain washed and have lots of restrictions placed on you.
I would hate being told what to do and when to do it.
Don't punish yourself and give away your liberty and freedom

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Intentional communities and the like are just after your money, buying in. You will hafe to earn your keep some how begging, a job ect. And you will be required to turn over your pay to them, also you will be required to fein adoration for some charasmatic figurehead that everyone finds out sooner or later is a dousche bag. When you are done with them or they are done with you, you will be let off on some city street somewhere abandoned like an unwanted dog with nothing, you will be totally dependent upon them for everything, food,clothes,meds, ect.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
not a suicide cult.

I'm so tired of feeling disconnected from others. I have no friends and I hate my shit job. I don't have a lot of money and I'm tired of feeling bored all the time.

I was really heavy into Christianity growing up. I was a fanatic. I don't want to join another world religion.
Just avoid ISIS

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
No. The original post no longer reflects what I want
You could always try, without necessarily having to be involved with others in person or online, join into the micronation hobby. Some call it role-playing or cosplay, but you can do it even in the privacy of your own place. Basically you create and pretend to be your own nation, even in the size of your place or some land you (fictionally) claim is your territory. Just a suggestion, not offended if you don't take it up. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.