• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I HONESTLY CAN'T TAKE THIS F**KING ZHIT ANYMORE GUYS!! I'M TRYING SO HARD TO HOLD THIS BACK FOR A FEW YEARS BUT THERE ISN'T A SLIGHTEST REDEMPTION ON ME MAN! I SERIOUSLY AM ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK PUTTING UP WITH THIS FOR ANY LONGER! I'M SPIRALING!!!! So it looks like this July may be the grand all end all for me if everything goes to plan. Still gotta save up some money for one final cross country trip outta this shit spits/sort some other stuff out ofc.
I might keep y'all in the know about how this goes but hopefully the stars can align and it can all just work out in my favor. I'm thinking of hanging or jumping idk yet.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleshgarden, ctbcat, TiredOfAllThis and 2 others
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
not alone, sweet, if it provides any comfort. it's agony living here day after day, especially recently for me. i hope death can bring you the peace you look for, if you do go. <3

• Love
Reactions: Dliena
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering, best of luck in your plans.

• Love
Reactions: Dliena