• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Basically my depression's way down and though I can't see any actual meaning to life I might just have enough grace in my current situation to hang around a bit longer. The last two years have been HELL ON EARTH so anything that isn't makes me wonder should I maybe try sticking around, at least for a while? (Purely rhetorical.)

Anyway I'm 35 and I'm in that optimistic a mood today I almost wanna give myself till 40 to maybe not be such a loser.

But yeah. We'll see.

Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Nothing to lose, since everything is already lost, we are basically all dead men and women walking the regulars of SS methinks.
I started this new job i'm in with a made up curriculum, shame on me, but i had to justify the giant holes in my resume , so yeah,( white ) litle lies were necessary ..

They might fire me before the month is over (or i might quit) but at least while it lasts it forces me to go out, just took a walk under the rain tonight, absorbing the lifeforce of the city, smelling the sea
It changes from staring the walls of my room all day.

Lots of hugs op.

Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Also you arent a loser, op, nor am i.
At least i dont think so, not that way, we are just different from neurotypicals, yeah normal some from birth, some due to ptds , and others from both,

Its like trying to win a race with just one leg. Not easy.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I wish you the best with recovery. I wish I could try recovery but I don't see the point anymore. I wish I did. Sending luck!

Reactions: GravityUtilizer