• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
Im truly terrified of haging, the mere idea of not dying but inflic apart from mental pain, permanent physical damage to me its so terrifying but N is way beyond my reach and i couldnt find SN anywhere in my country, i tough that maybe some sleeping pills mixed whit alcohol would kill me but thats unlikely right? Man i truly just want to not feel like shit anymore, is there any way to make hanging less painfull i hate the mere feeling of something to hard on my neck, who ever find me would be traumatized i truly dont know what to fo now :C

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: yellowjasmine88, viniboi9 and SadVegan
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
I'm scared of hanging too. I hope you can find a peaceful method. I think there's comfort in knowing that if you do your research and get it done right you might just snap your neck from the fall and have it over quickly.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I'm scared of hanging too. I hope you can find a peaceful method. I think there's comfort in knowing that if you do your research and get it done right you might just snap your neck from the fall and have it over quickly.
Very few people have access to a long drop hanging and even then it's more complicated because you have to have the right noose properly positioned.

Reactions: yellowjasmine88
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Do your research and make sure to do it correctly. You should pass out quickly with minimal discomfort.
Remember, there are no easy methods.

S

supermario

Experienced
Oct 21, 2021
Im truly terrified of haging, the mere idea of not dying but inflic apart from mental pain, permanent physical damage to me its so terrifying but N is way beyond my reach and i couldnt find SN anywhere in my country, i tough that maybe some sleeping pills mixed whit alcohol would kill me but thats unlikely right? Man i truly just want to not feel like shit anymore, is there any way to make hanging less painfull i hate the mere feeling of something to hard on my neck, who ever find me would be traumatized i truly dont know what to fo now :C

I'm really sorry you're in this predicament. I have access to SN, but even then I'm terrified so I can only imagine how you feel.

I still have fantasies of ending it by going to the woods and dying of hypothermia or dehydration. Something more passive. I have to keep reminding myself they are not realistic.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I'm really sorry you're in this predicament. I have access to SN, but even then I'm terrified so I can only imagine how you feel.

I still have fantasies of ending it by going to the woods and dying of hypothermia or dehydration. Something more passive. I have to keep reminding myself they are not realistic.
Yeah I thought SN was relatively ok with some mild to moderate discomfort but it seems that recently there are a lot of people saying it's really horrible so I'm not sure anymore. I'd still just hang after taking it because apparently you have to be alone for 12 hours just in case and I don't have that.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Maybe you can practice with partial just to get a feel for it. That way you can back out at any time if you change your mind. Then when you are ready you can try full. Do your research on the types of rope, anchor points and knots to use.

I am always shocked at celebrities who manage to hang themselves with some random objects they had nearby. I guess that is what happens when information about methods is heavily censored. People have to resort to just improvising a risky method.

• Love
Reactions: yellowjasmine88