Daktalsnakal

Daktalsnakal

I had seven faces thought I knew which one to wear
Jan 18, 2020
Today I gave my boss my 2 weeks notice, I see this as my first step because without this job I'm gonna have a hard time and I feel like that struggle will push me if not force me to fully commit to ctb. My birthday is coming up and I'm looking forward to that for the first time in a long time actually, I'm really going to try to enjoy it this time. I've been doing some more research and found out about the common gasses generator or GULPS I believe is another name for it. Anyway it seems promising and for some reason more comforting to think about than the exit bag which was my original method but I think I'm gonna use the gasses generator though despite my research I still dont seem to fully grasp how it works. This is my understanding so far I hope someone will stumble by this and correct me if I'm wrong and hopefully guide me in a better direction. Anyway so first you need to get 50ml of sulfuric acid and 150 ml of formic acid, you get 2 jars one big and the other small enough to fit inside. The small jar will contain the formic acid and the sulfuric acid will be in the big one. Then you'll need a big jug like a water jug and an oxygen mask with vinyl tubing long enough to feed through the jug, the glass jar, and ultimately your face. So once assembled as I understood at least you'll put the small jar filled with the acid into the larger filled jar and place it on its side let the acids mix together and they're supposed to break apart into water and carbon monoxide (I'm not very savvy with science and what not so my information is most likely wrong) which will fill the jug and then you'll simply breathe it in, the video I saw said it takes between 8 and 15l of the gas to kill you, the amount of acid in ml should be more than enough to yield that quantity. To whoever reads this that truly knows what they're doing I'd implore you to step forth with help and information. I hope everyone is doing well, much love to all.

• Hugs
Reactions: BasedGod and mukluk0713
T

throw.me.away

Jan 25, 2020
I found that taking the first step was really comforting, like for once you have complete control over your life.
I don't have much knowledge about the method you plan on using, but I'm sure others will start to see this & be able to help you out. In the meantime, I hope you're able to find peace in whatever you chose. take care x

• Hugs
Reactions: Daktalsnakal and BasedGod