Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Just venting a bit. Spent £50 online on getting N whilst in a desperate emotional state yesterday. I had to use bitcoin currency but thought for some stupid reason the shop was legit. I though I would have had it in a few days. But today the website doesn't exist! I have SN apparently on its way across Europe but will be weeks before it arrives, if it arrives, if that wasn't a scam too. I got so excited about N, sounded like a peaceful way to exit... I feel guilty about wasting money which I could have spent on the family. I am so stupid and irrational... it's like when my feelings take over I become illogical and cannot adult! that is all.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostangel
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Just venting a bit. Spent £50 online on getting N whilst in a desperate emotional state yesterday. I had to use bitcoin currency but thought for some stupid reason the shop was legit. I though I would have had it in a few days. But today the website doesn't exist! I have SN apparently on its way across Europe but will be weeks before it arrives, if it arrives, if that wasn't a scam too. I got so excited about N, sounded like a peaceful way to exit... I feel guilty about wasting money which I could have spent on the family. I am so stupid and irrational... it's like when my feelings take over I become illogical and cannot adult! that is all.
Sorry to hear. Getting N is hard and about 300 minimum for 1 bottle. At least it was only 50 and not too much. But I feel you when you get in an emotional state you make impulsive decisions I know I have anyway. It's a side affect of being a human. I hope your SN arrives and all will be well :)

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
50 pounds aint that bad . View it as a learning experience.

Reactions: Toobrokentofix