segasonicexe

segasonicexe

Aug 20, 2024
i don't know if i should kill myself or not. I'm like a fucking metronome. Every day i either kinda want to die but i have the slightest ire of hope in me, or im absolutely screaming for my own death. I don't want a life. i dont want to get better, this existence is agonizing and i don't want to see another second of it. But. I somehow just don't quite feel right about CBT anymore. At least not today.

I feel like the reasons i want to die or live are also both just very silly. For example, if i died, i would never get to finish playing ever single Sonic game. On top of that, i won't see the third movie or any other subsequent piece of Sonic content again. I think of those reasons to live, and i think, "God... is that really everything i have? Is that all i live for now? Is everything i suffer through worth sonic the bloody hedgehog?" And yet there is one reason to live that stands out but also stands as a huge reason to die. I'm a trans woman, and to put it lightly, I've had an absolutely terrible time so far with it. i dont like being trans, and trust me, if i could stop it, i would. I just don't have faith in transitioning. The country is a shithole for this kinda stuff, so if i even want something so simple as a diagnosis, I'd probably have to go through private (and very bloody expensive for me) healthcare. However. the mere thought that i could even slightly come to be a "real girl?" That feeling. It's everything to me. It's like i can finally control my body. Like my hands are finally physically there. Like the room im in is a 3 dimensional space. Maybe, just maybe i could somehow change things and... be?

The questions that brings me however is that i don't actually know what I'd do with myself after that. What kinda job do i want? Do i go to college? where should i live? I hate my home town, so i definitely want to move at some point. Maybe i could go to Canada, I've heard they're very good in terms of civil rights. I don't know French though. If i had a job, I'd like something to do with wires and shit so maybe i could be an engineer or electrician. is my suffering worth it?

It's also looking like ill have to go back to an abuser of mine from like a year and a bit ago so thats fun. My life is miserable, it always has been, so why am i not dead? Why has it been months since my last attempt or even last slash to my thigh? I just don't get it. I came to this website to rot and die. I came here because i was at the end of my road and now im once again just completely stuck and unsure

As it stands, i live for the past and i relish in it. I wish to become a vestige of it. To embody my entire upbringing. Maybe thats a reason to live. Putting those who hurt me those years ago through hell too. Thats no way to live though

• Hugs
Reactions: LoneMarineBitterman, atdusk, GuessWhosBack and 2 others
A

anon554

Aug 27, 2024
Im at the same place. I don't really know what to do. I'm scared of CTB but I don't know if I could do anything else. I'm not sure and I'll never advocate for someone to CTB. If you have something holding you back then stay with it. If sonic is your thing then it's fine to stay for that reason.

Reactions: LoneMarineBitterman