• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Jan 17, 2020
Not only do I have to live with all the bullshit that makes me suicidal in the first place, because the method of suicide I want to use is extremely restrictive and there's no legal euthanasia for suicidal people. I can't even talk about it or I'll be locked up again.

Not that anyone listens to me anyway. I can't believe how 99.99% of people out there have people who care about them, even most of the people on this site have romantic partners. Literally absolutely no one gives a shit about me. I'm a nuisance to my family and everyone else on this planet would would outright prefer I cease to exist. The entire female gender finds me repulsive for things I can't control. If I was an animal I'd be a male bee expelled from the hive to die in fall. I'm literally rejected genetic trash and I have to keep up this charade I'm not to not incur mote hatred and incarceration. No wonder I'm going to hate people.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Sorry that people have let you down so much. I don't blame you for hating people. There are a lot of repulsive people walking around but I guess that's no comfort. It sucks that we can't talk about being suicidal without getting locked up. This is literally the only place I have found where people can do that.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Not only do I have to live with all the bullshit that makes me suicidal in the first place, because the method of suicide I want to use is extremely restrictive and there's no legal euthanasia for suicidal people. I can't even talk about it or I'll be locked up again.

Not that anyone listens to me anyway. I can't believe how 99.99% of people out there have people who care about them, even most of the people on this site have romantic partners. Literally absolutely no one gives a shit about me. I'm a nuisance to my family and everyone else on this planet would would outright prefer I cease to exist. The entire female gender finds me repulsive for things I can't control. If I was an animal I'd be a male bee expelled from the hive to die in fall. I'm literally rejected genetic trash and I have to keep up this charade I'm not to not incur mote hatred and incarceration. No wonder I'm going to hate people.
People can be cruel. One more reason to go. The standards and social expectations are absolutely stupid. All these people who say they are not like us but look at the way we go about life as a whole. This is suicide. Agreeing with the norm is suicide. We don't love each other. It's like a big joke. There's nothing wrong with you there is something wrong with the world. Try to not forget that. And yes it is hurtful and frustrating. Hope the best for you. ❤

DeathBySuicide

DeathBySuicide

Nov 30, 2020
I'm so sorry you feel this way. And I agree; sometimes, people can just be plain cruel for no reason. There are good people out there in the world though; I've met a couple myself. Unfortunately, it's hard to find those people who will always stick by your side regardless of what happens or how depressed you are. I've only met one myself, and I consider myself lucky to have found him. I just wanted to let you know that the world isn't as bad as you think it is, and that you should continue on your search to find kind people. I wish you the best of luck :heart:

I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020

Im sorry u feel this away i have it the same way despised by family ,no one gives a fuck ,made to believe im a piece of shit which I am,but no one wants to be around me because apparently I'm so annoying they want to hit me,so your not alone im in. That 00.01 %also