I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
To have overwhelmed you with my life story.

To be a burden.

I'm sorry...

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, CuriousAboutThis, Woodnote and 2 others
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I haven't read yours. But I know you don't need to be sorry. Everyone has 'off loaded' or vented on here- about their life - so you don't need to apologies to anyone- that is what it is about sharing stories & being able to have a conversation about or console one another with similar experinces- I doubt you hve overwhelmed anyone- so you certainly don't need to worry about that, on top of yr existing woes.

• Love
Reactions: I'm exhausted
I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
I haven't read yours. But I know you don't need to be sorry. Everyone has 'off loaded' or vented on here- about their life - so you don't need to apologies to anyone- that is what it is about sharing stories & being able to have a conversation about or console one another with similar experinces- I doubt you hve overwhelmed anyone- so you certainly don't need to worry about that, on top of yr existing woes.

You are no burden here. Please PM me if you want to talk :hug:

Thank you to both but it seems that's the case when I end up PMing SS members. I leave them speechless and most stop talking to me. Some have said they would've been dead long ago if they lived what I've lived through. I'm also a burden on society and to the person I'm staying with. I know, they said so.

• Aww..
Reactions: LonelyLight
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Thank you to both but it seems that's the case when I end up PMing SS members. I leave them speechless and most stop talking to me. Some have said they would've been dead long ago if they lived what I've lived through. I'm also a burden on society and to the person I'm staying with. I know, they said so.
I'm so sorry :( I'd be quite happy to listen to you, I may not have much advice to offer but I'll listen, if ever you need to talk

• Love
Reactions: SinisterKid
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I think sometimes people might stop speaking on here because they themselves have so much going on- after all many may also be on here to ctb themselves not just talk - so everyone has got so many problems ya know- I've had people stop talking to me irl- because they literally don't know what else to say now- which I understand- it can be hard for some people to know what to say in extreme cases- I guess that is when some people reach out for 'professional' help- although of course there will be very mixed reviews as to the benefit of that on here- but sometimes it CAN help people. Depends how you feel about it I guess- & finding the right therapist or whatever...

• Love
Reactions: LonelyLight
I

I'm exhausted

Jul 12, 2019
I'm so sorry :( I'd be quite happy to listen to you, I may not have much advice to offer but I'll listen, if ever you need to talk
Thank you. I'll take up on your offer.
I think sometimes people might stop speaking on here because they themselves have so much going on- after all many may also be on here to ctb themselves not just talk - so everyone has got so many problems ya know- I've had people stop talking to me irl- because they literally don't know what else to sfay now- which I understand- it can be hard for some people to know what to say in extreme cases- I guess that is when some people reach out for 'professional' help- although of course there will be very mixed reviews as to the benefit of that on here- but sometimes it CAN help people. Depends how you feel about it I guess- & finding the right therapist or whatever...
I completely understand why is why I felt awful for dumping my crap on others who are already overwhelmed with their lives. Honestly I can't and don't blame them because I've had TWO therapists ghost on me. Lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyLight and Woodnote
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Hey I don't know if I'll be able to provide any advice but if you need to talk you can always PM me :)