m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
I don't want to vent, since I'll do so in a couple of hours with my psy. But goddamn, why is everything getting more & more difficult. One thing that doesn't go as planned, and I'm dead. Why am I so weak? What are these stats seriously?? Where's my def & res..

Yesterday, it's a long story but 'everything' (how I feel, my plans, my inexistent reasons to live) has been leaked to my whole family. I'm really not on good terms with my family so I'll refer to them as my housemates. My mother & two sisters. They're all aware, it feels like everyone is against me! I have no chances of winning whatsoever. I haven't left my room for awhile now (not like I ever did..) I plan on hiding until I catch the bus. There's no point in talking over it with them, I'll just dig my own grave even deeper than it already is. I don't want to lose any more freedom, I already have none, in fact, i can't even proceed with my plans, a single 'unusual' noise and it's gameover. For fuck's sake.. this may be impulsive but I can't wait any longer i think.. Going to attempt partial hanging outside tomorrow, in the storage room, will try passing out at least.That aside, what can even I do..Besides leaving? I'm open to any suggestions, I need to follow something, an idea, a plan, I can't keep wandering nowhere.

Much love everyone, thank you for reading. <3 Be well, even if it's just for today. xx

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mord., Daxter_87, Rocinante and 5 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
My family are a bunch of toxic, pro-life, uncompassionate asswipes.
So I can relate to the family thing: they just make life ten times harder.
Whatever you decide, I hope you find peace. So sorry you are going through this.

• Love
Reactions: m1v and Rocinante
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such an awful situation to be in, it's horrible how other people can very easily just make existing much worse but anyway I wish you the best with your plans and hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

Rust20

Rust20

May 31, 2023
Sometimes parents become narcissists and influence their children too. One must flee from oppression at all costs.

• Love
Reactions: m1v