FadeOut

FadeOut

Aug 9, 2022
It's an actual physical sensation. When I think about the future and things I have to do. Has anyone here experienced that?

You could think that I don't have real problems. I'm not poor or sick, I have people who love me. But I see no hope that there is anything that would really make me happy. I don't know how to be happy. And thinking about having to exist further just makes my stomach turn.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tmbass, š–£“ nadia š–£“, chyme and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
yeah. when my mental illnesses get to bad i typically feel sick as well.

katagiri83

katagiri83

Like tears in rain
Jan 4, 2022
It's an actual physical sensation. When I think about the future and things I have to do. Has anyone here experienced that?
@FadeOut , those physical sensations can be very debilitating. They are the responses by our autonomic nervous systems which could be triggered by fear, panic, abuse or other existential angsts. The palpitations, nauseas, tremors and many other manifestations are very potent & fear-inducingā€¦

Have you or are you getting any help to try and manage the issues? Just because you're not in a desperate situations due to external factors, that does not make your feelings & symptoms any less real than others.

Reactions: Shivali and š–£“ nadia š–£“
FadeOut

FadeOut

Aug 9, 2022
@FadeOut , those physical sensations can be very debilitating. They are the responses by our autonomic nervous systems which could be triggered by fear, panic, abuse or other existential angsts. The palpitations, nauseas, tremors and many other manifestations are very potent & fear-inducingā€¦

Have you or are you getting any help to try and manage the issues? Just because you're not in a desperate situations due to external factors, that does not make your feelings & symptoms any less real than others.
I've been in therapy for my anxiety for over a year now. I've tried some meds too. The anxiety takes form especially in a fear of bacteria. It affects my daily life immensely, my relationships, I've withdrawn from many social activities and opportunities. I don't even know how to describe it, I'm just a wreck.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shivali
katagiri83

katagiri83

Like tears in rain
Jan 4, 2022
I've been in therapy for my anxiety for over a year now. I've tried some meds too. The anxiety takes form especially in a fear of bacteria. It affects my daily life immensely, my relationships, I've withdrawn from many social activities and opportunities. I don't even know how to describe it, I'm just a wreck.
I can understand & relate to your situation to a certain degree (as everyone has their own subjective circumstances), and sorry to hear the effects they're having on youā€¦ especially the detrimental effect of isolation. I'm pro-choice & believe in self determination, yet at the same times I also believe in seeking all realistic & available options to try and manage the anxiety before making other decisions.

If you don't think your therapist is effective, go & seek alternative therapist. There're also other mechanism / methods which may alleviate your anxiety ie physicsl activities, meditation etc. If the meds are not helping you, there're still other alternative to explore like micro-dosing psilocybin, medical cannabis, ketamine treatments, TMS etc.

Also, if you can have someone to support you emotionally, that'll increase the efficacy of any methods. Although I know that's mostly not the case. I'm always happy to listen as well. Hope you may make some changes & have some relief.

• Love
Reactions: FadeOut