• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
I'm tired of the world. I'm tired of people. The daily injustices. The pain we put on Mother Earth. The pain humans inflict on others. The disregard of others and how they feel. Being forgotten by those who I thought were friends. Favoritism. I realize how little anything matters because we all die eventually. First our body, then all the memories of us. Everyone will be gone one day. Earth will be gone one day. Why does anything matter. I certainly don't. I'm tired of life, of feeling, of existing.

Sometimes I dream about buying a one way ticket to some beautiful place ... spending everything I have to explore the oceans, see the life, doing the only thing that I still love, diving, then calling it a good day, week, month, life, and watching the sun set over the waves, lying in the sand and feeling the warm breeze, then just fading away ...

I know it won't be that peaceful when I do go, but one can hope and dream, can't I? I feel like day by day I'm inching closer to my own death. But I'm at peace with it, I just hope when I go, I can finally be at peace with the world. I hope I can exist among the waves, in the only place on this world I know as hell that I feel at peace at, till even the oceans are gone, forgotten, like us all.